Chapter 23-Stoked

Start from the beginning

He turned around and he couldn't looked me in the eye.

"I'm sorry for everything, you didn't deserve this madness" he said .

"No no no, it's not madness Jer, it's okay, as long as you are happy" I said , trying to comfort him.

"You aren't mad?" He asked

"Of course not, i just wish we didn't find out like that  but, I forgive everything you did before" I said. I really do. It must have been hard for him to keep that  a secret .

"Thanks . Thank you so much, I'll forever adore you" he said .

"Well , the boat cruise? , everyone's waiting outside  " I said

"Yeah, sure" he said and we all went .

It was actually a fun day, I noticed Jeremy was happy, like a huge weight has been lifted off of his chest.

And Brooke?, he was all over Jeremy. It was cute, the love that radiates off of him.

They must have had something sweet going on.

I noticed Becky was just looking out into the ocean while everyone was having fun.

"Beck" I said.

"Hey" she said back. She feels so distant.

"What's going on, babygirl," I  asked. She's making me worried.

"I just don't feel like partying right now" she said .

"You really need to loosen up babe" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"You know, thinking about it now , there were the signs that he was into boys but I just thought he was super free, I didn't think it was deep. I wish he had told me earlier. I mean we are really close" she said.

"I kinda understand how you feel,  I wish I knew too, but can we just take life as it is ?  . Becky , you are allowed to feel the way you do  but he needs all the support he can get right now, he hasn't told your parents yet. Think about how tough that would be . Let's all just live in the moment now" I said.  

"Omg I forgot about Mum and dad, Especially Dad. Wow. He might get whooped " she said laughing.

"I'm not sure he would" I said laughing too.

"So can we go back to partying " I said .

"Yeah, sure" she said and we head back to our friends.

The day got better. Brooke is such a vibe. He is genuinely sweet , I can understand that ,knowing Riley is his sister.

We got to the restaurant and ordered food in big platters , and I noticed how free Jer was now, he was comfortable with us.

Brooke was telling us about the first time they went on a date , making a joke out of the fact that Jer was really shy.

Then he kissed Jer catching him off guard but Jeremy didn't push him away or jerk away, he actually kissed him back.

Becky looked a little uncomfortable at that.

I was just indifferent but kinda hoped they didn't do it in front of us for some reason. Maybe because I still have the image of them from earlier that I need to wash off from my mind .

Then Riley excused herself from us to go get something .

When we were done eating. Brooke came over to my side and asked if we could go talk outside .