Chapter 8-This was a sham

Sam woke me up with two wrapped boxes .

"What are those". I said, sitting up .

"Gifts from me to you" he said.

"Sam?, you shouldn't have" I said.

"I saw this at the store last night and it suits you, I really want you to have it" he said handing me a small box.

"How did you get this without me knowing " I said , opening the box.

"Oh my Gosh, this is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen in my entire life" I said .
It  really was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.

Wait hold on, a necklace this beautiful from Relish , a very expensive store?

"Sam, how much did this cost?" I asked.

"I don't care about how much it costs" he said.

"Answer me , Sam" I said.

"Can you stop asking about the price" he said.

"No, if it costs too much I don't want it." I said.

"You just said it was  the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen, and I agree with that" he said.

"You can keep it , if you won't tell me the price"  I said.

"If I tell you the price , promise me you'll keep it" he said

"I ca..." I tried to say

"Just promise me , Princess" he interrupted

"I promise" I said .

"Two thousand five hundred, " he said
"Two thousand five hundred dollars??" I gasped

"Actually, two thousand five hundred and fifty four dollars. " he said. I just had my hand over my mouth.

Damn that's expensive .

"It's diamonds, I spend way more on my accessories so this isn't too much my love " he said turning to put it on my neck before I said anything.

"Wow, this is much, thanks Sam" I said and kissed him.

He pulled away after a few seconds and held out the second box.

"Nah, I don't want the contents of that box" I said .

"But you do , open it"  he said .

I opened the box and saw 2 lingeries and 1 bikini.  He really got the lingerie from yesterday in two other colors, black and yellow,  and an orange bikini.

"Tempting " I said . "Sam you are spending too much on me, and I don't have as much money as you do . I can't match up to that energy " I said.

"You don't have to match up to anything, this is my way of showing you I love you." He said .