Day 8

17.09.1998

Dear diary

Yesterday we found Harry . He looks terrible . I knew he fought with some wolves but ... There are many old scars , probably from his home . He is sleeping now , he needs to rest after loosing so much blood .

Pansy said that we should keep him here and try to find out what happened that he doesn't remember anything . She said that we should try to maoe him remember things , just like when he saw my dark mark . He didn't know what it was but still had same feelings about it . So when he'll feel better we will try to make his memory come back to him .

I wonder how long it will take . I really don't even know why I care about him . I mean , it's Potter . I guess I feel bad for him . Besides I really liked when he was wolf . He has such a nice personality . I wonder if we were friends from the start , would he be like that too ? Was he like that to his friends too ?

I messed up being friends with him and  now we're enemies . But still , I'll do everything I can to make sure he'll get his memory back . He saved my friends and was so nice to me . I guess that'll be my repay .

" D-draco ? "
Draco looked up from his book and meet with Harry's shining green eyes .
" Hey , you're up ? "
Harry nooded . He was laying on tue bed with his knees pulled to his chest . Draco was sitting on the floor next to his bed .

" You're hungry ? "
" Huh ? O-oh , n-no ... I-I'm f-fine ... "
" Harry ... "
Draco looked at Harry with serious eyes . The small boy turned his head other side . Blond just sighed .

" Harry , tell me what's wrong . "
" D-do y-you hate m-me ? "
Harry asked looking at Draco with tears in his eyes .
" No ! Why would I hate you ? You did nothing wrong . From where did you get that idea ? "
" I-I ... I t-thought t-that after y-you saw t-that I-I am acutaly a-a h-human , y-you would h-hate m-me ... J-just l-like them ... "

Draco smiled , stood up and hugged Harry . The small boy relaxed into hug and hus ears perked up .
" Of course not . I would never hate you . That's amazing ! You can change into wolf and back . Plus , you have adorable ears and tail . "

Harry blushed a little and smiled .
" Who would ever hate yo- Wait ... What did you mean by , just like them ? "
" Um ... I m-meant R-ron a-and Hermione ... "
" What did they do ? "
Harry flinched a litlle at Draco's voice but still said everything .

" I d-don't remember well b-but ... I am s-sure that w-when they s-saw me a-as a wolf t-they throw s-some kind of s-spell at me . T-then w-when I t-turned back I h-had ears and t-tail ... Ron g-got a k-knife s-somewhere and t-throw it at me , s-saying that I am a m-monster . I r-runned away . T-that's all I r-remember . "

Harry finished and looked at Draco . Draco wasn't angry , no . He was furious .

" What ?! How dare they ?! You never did anything to them ! And they treat you like that ?! I- "
" D-draco p-please ... C-calm d-down ..."
Malfoy looked at small boy who was shaking and had tears in his eyes .

" Oh Harry ... I am so sorry , I didn't mean to scare you ... "
He said and hugged the boy .
" I-it's f-fine ... "
" You sure ? "
Harry nooded and hugged Draco thighter . Blond chuckled under his breath and petted his head , between his ears .

" Hi , I see our pup is up , huh ? "
Said Pansy as she walked in with Blaise .
" Huh ? Oh yeah , Harry is awake now . "
" That's great . "
Harry looked at Pansy . He really liked her . She was nice and carrying . Just like Naya . The wolf girl was the only person who actually cared for him and he realy missed her .

" Harry ? "
" Huh ? "
" You spaced out . "
" O-oh ... S-sorry ... "
" No need to be . Tell me what you were thinking about . "

Pansy walked over to bed and sit on the edge of it . She waved her hand to Harry as a signal for him to get closer to her . He crawled over to her and hugged her . Pansy giggled and petted his head .

" So ? What were you thinking about ?"
" About Naya ! "
Said Harry a litlle excited , because Pansy was very nice to him and he took a big liking to her .
" Oh , who's she ? "
" She's like a big sister to me . She was allways with me when I needed her . Helped me while I was in forest . "

Pansy nooded and rubbed Harry behind his ear . He closed his eyes and smiled .
" Aw~ You're so cute ! "
Harry blushed a little and looked at Draco . Blond rolled his eyes and sighed .
" What ? Jelous ? "
Said Harry with a smirk .

" Here we go again . Just like when he was a wolf . "
Said Draco and smiled to himself .
" Well , I am only nice when the other person is nice . "
" Yeah yeah - wait . When other person is nice ... And you're not n8ce to me now- Oh yoy litlle ! "

All friends started laughing and Harry was happy . For the first time ,  for very long , he actually wasn't a burden to someone . He had someone who actually cared for him and liked him .

" Oh , that was funny ... Anyway , um Pans ? I need ti talk to you . "
" Sure . "
Said Pansy and walked out of the room leaving Blaise and Harry alone .

" So~ You like Pansy ? "
" What ?! "
Asked surprised Blaise and blushed .
" You like her , right ? "
" I-I ... "
" Oh ... You do . "

The two chuckled and Blaise sighed .
" You with your attidute . Doesn't matter if you loose your memory or not , you still have the same personality . "
He said to himself and looked at the boy sitting on the bed looking trought the window .

" You miss forest ? "
" Kinda , I mean , I lived there pretty long ... Who wouldn't miss their home ... "
" Forest is your home ? "
" I guess ... I feel like that palce is also my home , but ... I feel chained here , but in the woods . I feel free . Even if I have some cuts or bruises cause forest is dangerous , I still prefer to be there . No one can control my life , catch me or make my life their way ..."

Finished Harry and looked at Blaise with sad smile and a few tears running down bis cheeks . Blaise looked at Harry with wide eyes .

That boy was really hurt . The only thing that he ever wanted was freedom . Not fame or the title . He wanted to be himself ... That's all . Why world wouldn't give it to him ..?

" So , what you wanna talk about ? "
" It's Harry . He remembered something about his past . "
" Oh really ? What is it ? "
" He kinda knows how he became a wolf . "
" Spill the tea . "

After Draco told Pansy everything he knew , she was ready to murder these two griffindors .
" How could they ?! "
" I don't know . My rraction was the same . "
" These assholes ... "
" We will deal with them later , now let's get back to Harry and Blaise . "

Pansy nooded and they both walked in back . When they were in the room , they saw Harry with his head on Blaise's lap , sleeping soundly and Blaise stroking his hair .

" Eh , what happened ..? "
" Oh he fell asleep . He was crying a bit but now everything is fine . "
" Why was he crying ? "
Asked Pansy , the mom mode on .

" He miss his home ... "
" But Harry always said that Hogwart was his home . "
" He finaly could be himseld . The forest , where he could be free , is his home now ... "