Day 7 Pt.II

" I won't hurt you ... I just wanna help you okay ? "
Harry looked at Draco with fear and pain in his eyes .
" N-no ... P-pleas-se ... L-leav-ve m-me a-alon-ne ... "

Draco saw that Harry was scared and he didn't want to scare him even more . He slowly kneeled down next to the hurt boy and slowly reached his hand out . Harry startrd shivering , scared that Draco will hurt him . But Draco just smiled , carefully and gently petted his head .

Harry was surprised that the blond didn't hurt him . He slowly started leaning into his touch .

" Listen ... I won't hurt you ... I just want to help you ... Can you trust me ..? "
Harry looked with teary eyes and slowly nooded his head . Draco smiled and moved , where he was next to Harry's leg .

" Okay , I'll need to take it out ... Is that okay ? "
" Y-yes ... J-jus-st d-do it-t q-quick-k ... "
Draco placed his hand on the trap and carefully , as much as he could , pulled it out of Harry's leg . The smal boy cried even more , but tried not to scream .

" Okay ! It's over ! "
Draco said and throw away the metal that few seconds ago was still in Harry's leg .
" Shh ... It's fine now ... C'mon , I'll take you to dorms ... "
" N-no ... P-ple- "
" I'll let you go after . I just need to take care of you . "

Harry wasn't happy about decision but agreed . Draco smiled and picked him up bridial style . He walked out to tye edge of forest and layed Harry down on the grass . Boy scowled a litlle but didn't say anything .

Draco pull out his wand and sent a litlle bit of light to the sky direction . Soon after that , Blaise and Pansy were here .

" You found him ? "
Pansy asked and saw the boy on the ground .
" Oh my dear ... What happened ..? "
" He was running away amd stomped into bear trap . "
" Oh my ... "

" I-I'm s-sorr-ry ... "
The litlle boy said and all three looked at him .
" Why are you sorry ? You did nothing wrong . You were just scared . That's fine , now - "
Draco turned to his friends .
" we need somehow sneek him into dorm . When he'll get better , we will give him to Granger and Weasley . His theirs friend after all- "
" N-no ! P-please ! Please d-don't give m-me to t-them ! "

Friends turned around and saw Harry crying and begging them not ti give him to his friends .
" Why ? They're your friends after all . You're the famous golden boy and with them you are the golden trio ! "
" I-I am ... W-who ..? "
Pansy and Blaise looked at eachother .

" Um... Harry ? Do you remember your name ? "
Harry shook his head .
" How do you know it's Harry the- "
" N-naya s-said t-that s-someone was c-calling out f-for me that n-name . "
" Wait so you don't know your name ?"
" Harry , Harry Potter ? Pottah ? Anything ring the bell ? "

Harry shook his head no .
" Okay ... What else do you remember ? "
Harry pointed to Draco .
" You remember him ? "
" N-no ... T-tattoo ... "
Draco looked at his friends and them roll up his sleve .
" This ? "
Harry nooded and Draco sighed .

" What do you remember about it ? "
" P-pain ... "
All three gasped and looked with wide eyes at wolf boy .
" What do you mean by that ? "
" I-it makes m-me feel a b-bit pain ... In m-my heart and I-I am s-scared of it ... "
Draco rolled his sleve down and sat next to Harry .

" What else do you remember ? "
" H-home ... "
" Oh , do you know where is it ? "
Harry nooded and pointed to Hogwart castle . Draco sighed and put his hand on Harry's shoulder .
" That's out school . Do you remember your real home ? "
Harry thought for a moment and shook his head no .

" That's one good thing . "
Said Pansy and Draco looked at her .
" Look - "
She walked over to Harry and took his arm in her hands . On it were old bruises and cuts .
" Does it looks like he had a good home-life ? "
Draco didn't say anything .

" Do you remember something else ? "
" H-hermione a-and R-ron ... "
" What abouy them ? "
" T-they h-hurted ... M-me ... "
" You wanna talk about it ..? "
" N-no ... "

Pansy sighed and hugged Harry . He flinched a litlle but soon relaxed into her touch .
" Do you remember anything else puppy ? "
" I-I kinda r-remember t-the blond g-girl ... Luna ..? "
" Oh , I know her . She is very nice . "
Said Pansy and petted Harry . He smiled and his tail started wiggling .

" I t-think I r-remember someone named ... S-sirius ..? I have a f-feeling he was my f-family ... But I k-know he's d-dead ... "
" Oh Harry ... "

Pansy hugged him again and petted his head again .
" What about we will go to castle ? We should take care of you . "
Harry nooded and licked Pansy's cheek .
" Aw~ You are so cute ! "
Harry's tail started wiggling again and his ears perked up .

" Blaise , can you please pick this cutie up ? "
" Sure thing ! Come on buddy . "
Said Blaise and picked Harry up . The smaller boy wrapped his arms around taller's neck and smiled a litlle .

" Um , Pans ? "
" Yeah ? "
" Why did you call him puppy ? "
" Cause he acts like a one . Besides , he needs love now , we don't know what Granger and Weasley did to him . "
" I guess you're right . "

The four , with Harry on Blaise arms , walked into castle . Lucky , it was pretty late so no one was around . They quickly went to their dorm and locked the door .

" Okay , first we need to make a bath and the we will look at your wounds . Sounds good puppy ? "
Asked Pansy and Harry nooded .
" Great , c'mon then boys . "
Said Pansy and waved her hand to Draco and Blaise .
" Yes sir ! "
Laugher Blaise and meet with a smack on head from Pansy . Harry giggled a bit too .

Draco looked at the boy and smiled . He was really ...

Cute ...