Chapter 24- Colton's Memory

IT'S 40 DEGREES AND I AM UPSET IT SHOULD BE COLD AND SNOWING IN THE MIDWEST :(

ABOVE IS JUSTIN AND HIS SAD SELF

11-02-2019

Tyler's POV

"Tyler hello!" Justin cheers as I walk into his office and I smile at him as I walk into the room and sit on the couch. Spencer walks in close behind me and Justin hugs him briefly before coming to his chair as Spencer joins me on the couch. "I see you can sit again" Justin smirks and I laugh along with Spencer who rests his hand on the back of my neck. The possessive feeling runs through my body and it gives me a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

"Yeah I'll make sure to listen next time" I say rather quietly and Justin nods at me. I look over at Spencer who winks at me and I smile. Justin writes something down real quick on his notepad and we start the session as usual. He asks me how my week was and if I did anything fun. I told him how much fun I had at the party that he was at and that I really enjoyed seeing everyone's costume.

"My costume was actually something I use to fit in" He chuckled and I laughed thinking back to the extremely tight wrestling singlet he was wearing at the party. "I wrestled in high school, so when I was thinking about a costume I thought I would grace you all with that sight" he says and even Spencer chuckles. When Justin walked in all of the subs did a double take and we immediately started talking about what he was wearing. All of the subs talked about how good he looked and I had to agree with them, Justin looked really sexy as did all of the dominants. 

"Well you certainly made an impression on my little group" I say and Justin's eyebrows raise at me in disbelief.

"Oh really?" He chuckles and I smile, leaning into Spencers touch as he taps his finger on my neck. We go into the session more and Justin asks how I'm doing with communication with Spencer, and how I have been handling my emotions lately. I tell him how some days are harder than others and that I have been feeling sad mainly at night which he tells me is completely normal. I tell him that Spencer has been open to listening to me talk to him about my feelings and that I have been open myself to talking to him more which Justin says is good. 

"Spencer do you mind stepping out for a moment, I would like to ask Tyler some questions and these are formally 1 on 1 questions" Justin says and I look over at Spencer who is stone face. I take his hand in mine and whisper that I'll be ok and he looks down at our hands before giving me a quick peck on the lips before getting up and leaving. When he is out of the room Justin smiles and looks down at his notepad before then back up at me.

"Tyler, Spencer has told me about him implementing more rules into your relationship... How exactly did he do that?" Justin asks and I tell him about how Spencer came into the apartment that day.

"He sat down on the piano with me and he asked me if I was comfortable with adding new rules into the relationship. I recall being a little nervous about that because that meant I would have a harder time hiding from him but I think that the rules we started with are good. I still feel like I have some freedom too" I say to him and watch his face turn into a look of confusion.

"So Spencer talked about the rules with you? He didn't just push them on you and expect you to follow them" He asks me and I shake my head no. If Spencer did that to me that would be kind of hard because I wouldn't know what to expect. I would have been punished way more than just one time I'm sure. "How many rules did you talk about implementing" Justin asks and I think. 

We talked about the shaving rule, and we also talked about the clothing rule. But one rule we didn't talk about was communicating, yet I was still punished for it. 'We talked about two but three are being followed I believe" I say to him and I see him smile and nod while writing down on his notepad.