Chapter 7- The Truth

YO! TOPHER RIGHT UP THERE ;)

THIS IS ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTERS I'VE EVER WRITTEN

Spencer's POV

09-15-18

It's all about self control. My whole life has been about self control. I've never had to worry so much about a boy and his feelings, but with Tyler it's different. He has me watching him closely every time I'm with him. I find myself looking at him when he's not looking at me to see if he's truly comfortable around me. I watch his body language very closely to tell what kind of mood he is in. I also watch his eyes, those beautiful green eyes are like windows to his soul, changing colors with his mood like his own personal mood ring. I only want what's best for Tyler, because I see myself in him. I was once scared and afraid of the world coming from an abusive family myself. But when I found BDSM it was like I had another shot at life and I truly believe if I bring Tyler into the BDSM lifestyle the correct way it will boost his confidence, and help him battle demons from his past that constantly bother him; According to Topher.

Topher and I have had a few conversations about the boy that is sitting in front of me. The first being a few hours before I met him. Topher invited me over beforehand and told me about a handsome boy who is friends with his husband who doubles as his submissive. Topher told me how he had a rough childhood growing up and who his brother is; Jackson. When I heard he was related to Jackson I was sure that he was already in the lifestyle, Jackson being the head sub and his husband Luke being the head Dom of Noir. But Topher told me that Tyler knows nothing of it, which surprised me a little knowing how commanding Luke can be of Jackson. In the most loving way possible of course.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to get to know the boy. Topher was telling me a lot of the baggage he carries and that deterred me a little, but once that timid boy walked through the door, my mind changed. I watched him for a while that day, before he noticed me. I saw the way he fumbled with his hands and hooked his fingers together, I saw the way he was chewing on his cheek and his bottom lip and I must say his nervous ticks are adorable to me. When his green eyes finally met mine I saw his nervousness heighten. I could tell that it takes a lot for Tyler to trust people and I didn't want to hurt him at all.  But I will admit when I stood in front of him while he was sitting down I knew I was intimidating him but I wanted to see how he would react. He kept his head down and didn't dare look up just like a trained submissive and I knew that was something special. He was naturally submissive and he wasn't even aware of it. I commented on his beauty and could easily see his blush but he played it off by looking at Adam who was eyeing me defensively. Adam really does care for the boy anyone could see that, which warmed my heart.  But what Tyler couldn't play off was the boner that was tenting in his pants when I walked away from him. That's when I knew I needed to get to know him better. Tyler excused himself to go to the bathroom which made me chuckle but that chuckle turned into a slight worry when he was gone for quite some time. Adam went to go check on him and Adam did not return either leaving Topher and I alone in the living room. In their absense Topher informed me of Tyler's anxiety disorder and his depression and my heart ached for the boy. I told Topher I wanted to get to know Tyler more and he patted my back saying how he knew I would like him.

When I asked Topher for Tylers number I was pleasantly surprised the receive the number almost immediately. Topher told me he was rooting for me earlier. He has wanted to introduce Tyler to the lifestyle for a long time now but he has been afraid of what Jackson might think of his little brother getting involved in this lifestyle. But the way I see it, Tylers brother Jackson joined this lifestyle to escape his past and to deal with demons. So why would Jackson be afraid of giving Tyler the exact same opportunity. In this lifestyle submissives gain confidence in themselves, they learn a lot about themselves through their submission and they can easily escape day to day life with their Dom or Master. I've had many conversations with Jackson and he has confided in me about certain aspects of his past but never has given me good details. What I do know is that Luke really did save Jacksons life. Jackson had hit rock bottom when he and Tyler moved here from Michigan, almost going homeless at one point. But all of that changed when Jackson met Luke. They both say it was love at first sight and the rest is history, but I knew Jackson since the first day he joined Noir and i've seen him change for the better. Whatever these boys have been through BDSM has helped one of them so why not the other.