Chapter 21- Lunch with the Dominants

IT'S SNOWING :) 

Above Is Rylee (Marlon Teixeira)

Spencer's POV

10-25-2020

"Are you sure you'll be ok? You can come to this lunch with me you know, some of these guys are dying to meet you" I say to Tyler as I walk down the sidewalk and to the Noir restaurant. I am not a huge fan of leaving him alone for the afternoon given recent events but I need to have trust in him. 

"Yes Spencer I promise I'll be fine. You not being here will help me work on my final project. December is coming quickly and I gotta write more" He says and I smile to myself. 

"Oh so you're saying that I'm a distraction" I joke to him and I hear him laugh. 

"Oh no not at all! I love you trying to play the instruments while I am writing down lyrics or music! It really gets the creativity going" He says and I laugh out loud. 

"Ok ok I'll let you be the talented one.... I am about to get to Noir I'll give you a call when I get home, I love you pup" I say and when he tells me he loves me too I smile as we hang up. Ever Since Tyler and I have started seeing Justin I have noticed a small difference. Tyler is being more open with me which is great. He of course still gets upset and but he is allowing me inside his mind and I am understanding how my boy works which is great. He even has just 1 more training session left before his test which is huge! I cannot wait until the time comes to where I can show him off in the club.

I walk into the restaurant and see Tyler standing behind the host station. I walk up to him and he smiles at me. "Hello Master Spencer! Is Tyler not joining you today?" He asks. Looks like my pups little friend group is still going strong which is good!

 "No he is at home, he's writing music today" I tell him and Tyler nods at me smiling. 

"Well are you here with your usual group sir? They are all in the back I can take you over" He offers and I nod at him. 

"Yes of course... Is Lane here? We all know how much Rylee bends over backwards for the little pup" I say as we start to walk and Tyler chuckles. Lane is the bartender in the restaurant and is in the little friend group of Adam, Tyler, Tyler, and Jackson. Rylee is a good friend of my friend group that all entered the club with me, consisting of Topher (Adams Dominant), Liam (Tyler's Dominant), Luke (Jacksons Dominant), myself, Justin, and Rylee. In both groups Lane and Rylee are the only ones that are not seeing anyone.. well besides Justin.. but if you ask anyone Rylee has wanted to change that for a long time. 

When the boys come into sight they smile at me as Tyler brings me over. He gives Liam a quick kiss before he walks away to get Lane to start taking our order. I greet all the boys and take my seat in-between Luke and Liam. 

"You left Tyler alone for once" Luke jokes next to me and everyones laughs at that.

"Yeah he basically told me to leave him alone to write his music. Apparently he doesn't like my singing help" I say adding some mock hurt in there and they all laugh at me. Probably remembering all of the bad singing I've done in the past. 

"When are you gonna start being his Dominant?" Liam asks me, causing me to sigh. That's a good question because I want to ease him into the lifestyle. He has been doing really well with training but anyone can see that I have been babying him due to his fragile state. I am usually a lot tougher and a lot more demanding of my submissive but with my pup it's different. 

"I'm not wanting to overwhelm him. He is still going through a lot right now but our weekly meetings with Justin are going good. I say he's ready for the full experience soon" I say as I peak at Justin who is giving me an unreadable look. The sessions have been going well, and I'm glad that Justin is warming up to Tyler so much. It makes me happy that he is friendly with my group of friends because these 4 are my best friends in the whole world.