Chapter 16- You made it past 3!

My life has been a crazy fucking whirlwind and I'm so sorry for being terrible with this but here I go again

Above is Tyler

Spencer's POV

10-01-2019

"You did so well today pup I am so proud of you" I say as I gather Tyler into my arms from the bench. We just finished his third day of training which was different toys used for spanking and other endurance type instruments. From my past experiences I know that this is a very hard day of training to get through, but going into it I did not want Tyler to get any bad idea of what today would bring so I did not mention it to him. To be honest it was in the contract what today would be so if he wanted to know he could just read it.

But as my past experiences have taught me, I was more than correct to believe that today was going to be hard. I did not start out hard on Tyler because you should never start full out on a boy, you need to warm them up. When the first strike came down the whimpering sound that Tyler made, made me question if he was really ready for today. I knelt in front of him and kissed his cheek lightly and just rested my head on his. I waited until he told me he was ready to continue. This is the training that I received from Luke, i'm lucky that I have Tyler because when Luke trains doms he has Jackson help him out. Jackson and Tyler are very similar so I channel everything that Luke has taught my class of doms walking in.

I talked Tyler through everything that was going on, every time a new toy came into use, and every time I was going to go a bit harder. When I gathered him in my arms the way he clung to me tells me that I am going to hate punishing him, when it happens. His tears hitting my neck and his shaking is making me want to just cuddle him up for the rest of the day. But I need to watch him carefully right now because sub space is very serious, and falling out of sub space can mean a lot of emotional reactions. Given Tyler's past, these reactions are going to be severe I feel.

I sit down on the bed in my playroom with Tyler in my arms still, letting him feel whatever he needs to feel right now. I know this is a painful training session, I myself having to go through the same pain he is going through. But once you get out of these initial emotions you can look back as really say it was not as bad as you thought it was in the moment. I run my fingers softly along Tyler's spine, earning a shaky breath from him.

"You did so good today Pup I am so proud of you" I whisper in his ear again. I move onto the bed so he is laying down, on his stomach of course I'm sure his ass hurts. "Turn to look at me pup" I say softly as I lay down next to him. He obeys, making me smile as I see his glossy forest green eyes stare into my eyes. I take my time looking at his beautiful face. His eyes entrance me every time I have the pleasure of looking at them, His pink lips that he constantly bites on, his dimples, everything about my boy is perfect to me. I run my hand down his face slightly and watch him smile at me.

"Let me in your head pup... What are you feeling right now" I ask him, trying to mask how nervous I am to ask this question. I have seen subs drop this process after this training session as they realize this can be too much for them. I watch as Tyler starts to fumble with his hands and bite his cheek. I am so very tempted to grab his hands right now and tell him to focus but I do not want to over due it in this situation with the dominance, he needs to feel what he needs to and cope how he needs to.

"I... I'm in pain right now Spencer, that hurt." He says and I nod at my boy. I do not downplay that one bit, I know that this training session can be painful but if we are to have this kind of relationship then it needs to happen. "I liked it at some parts, I felt that it was bearable at times, but at other times I did not enjoy it because of the pain it brought" he tells me. I grab his hand that is laid out on the bed in front of me and I squeeze it lightly as he smiles at squeezes back at me.