27: jealous

thankyou for 100K reads🥰

-

"Good morning."

Aera went into the classroom and suddenly met eye contact with Jake. She broke it off, went to her desk while pretending like she didn't see him. Jake was still fixing his eyes on her, almost reached his hand to hold her arm but he stopped because he didn't everyone know about his feeling for her.

"Good morning, Jake." Yebin went towards her seat and turned her chair to face him. Again, she tried to take the earpod from Jake but this time, Jake slapped her hand and glared at her.

Yebin rubbed her hand and screamed in hurt,
" How can a guy slap a girl?"

"You're not a girl, you're a bastard."

Yebin was hurting with his words but she pretended like she was okay since it was Jake's personality. She leaned her body closer to Jake again while Aera was just eavesdropping on their conversation in silence.

"Should we go to the bubble tea store again today? The drink was delicious."

"Let's go out after school. I will bring you to somewhere else." Yebin said happily and waited for him to reply.

Jake was just ignoring her and fixing his eyes on Aera. She was about to take something under her desk and she stopped when she spotted strawberry milk and a sticker stick on it.

She read it in silence,
" I'm sorry for everything."

Aera took a glance at Jake and realized he was watching her too.

" Yebin."

Yebin turned her body to face Aera and smiled,
"What?"

"Do you want this?" Aera handed the strawberry milk to Yebin, taking off the sticker.
Yebin accepted the drink happily and drank it before continue talking to Jake again.

Aera continued doing her work and she heard a heavy sighed from Jake but she ignored him.

" Good morning, Aera," Sunghoon said happily and went towards her, gave her the strawberry milk before going to his seat.

Aera smiled at him,
" Thank you, Sunghoon."

" You're my girl. No need to thank me." Sunghoon patted her head like a puppy and went towards his seat, greeted Jay who was playing with his PSP.

-

Aera was rubbing her hair, trying to think of the answer to the physics question in her book. She sucked at physics and asked everyone about the answer but they gave just her the same replied, Why don't you ask Jake? He is good at physics.

Aera decided to solve the question by herself because she still didn't want to talk to Jake as she knew it will ruin her mood more and Yebin was also solving the question with him, she didn't want to bother them.

" Jake, can you help me with his?" Yebin showed him the question but Jake didn't care about her, just chilling because he had already done his work.

Jake stood up and walked towards Aera,
" Do you need my help?"

Aera ignored him, still writing a nonsense answer on it.

Jake took a chance to hold her hand and grabbed the pen making Aera looked at him, gave him a signal to stop from doing skin contact with her in the classroom.

Jake leaned his body closer to her,
"This is wrong."

"Let me teach you-"

" No. I can do this. Leave me alone."
Aera grabbed the pen from him and went towards Sunghoon to ask for his help.