hello , my readers!

i hope you can spend your time to read this :))

finally, the new version of this book already ended now. it was a quite long journey and I actually faced some difficult times when I was writing this book. I was exhausted, stress and down hearted but thanks to all of you, I felt great again. although I was just reading your comments, it really made my day. sometimes, when I felt down, I opened wattpad to read your comments. the fact that i was just reading the same comments, i never got bored of it.

thank you so much for the love and support you gave me and again, i love you guys. thank you for staying with me since the day one.
actually, someone asked me about the old version and wanted to read it.  i'm deeply apologized to those who wanted to read the old one, I was too stupid that time and forgot to copy&paste all of the old chapters in my note. so, the old version just disappeared like that.
i'm really sorry.

actually this book was supposed to be different.
jake was supposed to be with yebin.
aera was supposed to be with jay.
and sunghoon just be the second lead syndrome as usual.

but since most of my readers are jake teams, i dont want to disappoint them and give them a win. i kinda felt guilty to other teams but i hope the last chapter make it fair to you guys.

thankyou so much , everyone.
i love you guys!

let's make 10k votes for this book >~<
and wth, this book reached 10k comments lmao.
all of you are so extra🤣