How to take care of a kid

"Oh boy, y/n will scold me for sure" Gojou said while messing with his hair as he stare at his students.

"What should I do? Damn it, I guess, I just take them back" Gojou said as he carried Fushiguro, Itadori and Kugisaki back to there Dormitory.

They were both unconscious at the moment.  When y/n reach her destination, she just find it empty. Y/n just called Gojou immediately.

"Where are they?" She first asked when Gojou answered her call.

Gojou chuckled nervously as he told her that he teleport back to the dormitory soon he retrieve the students. Y/n sighed as she was glad there okay.

"Glad there okay"

"Barely okay"

"I see, Barely okay...wait what!?"

I think it's much better if you come here soon.

"Okay, I'm going back"

"Wait! Let me just get you back"

"It's fine, Just stay where they are, I'm with Ijichi-kun"

"Huh!?" Gojou irritated said when he heard you speak that your with someones else.

"He drive me to where the location is"

Gojou just grip his phone as his jealous that Ijichi were with you.

"I'll be there in five seconds" Gojou lastly said before teleporting to where you are.

"...I said it's fine!" Y/n said as she told him to use his teleportation ability if it's necessary.

Gojou just smile at y/n and glare at Ijichi. Y/n just smack his forehead for picking on there juniors.

"Stop that, Don't pick on your juniors act mature" y/n said to Gojou who pout like a child.

Y/n just send an apologetic look to Ijichi as you told him that your kinda in rush and worried.

"I understand, if you ever need someone to drive you again, Y/n-san, I am always willing" Ijichi said as she just smile and thanked him.

Ijichi just blushed as he bashfully scratch his cheek. Gojou just growl at him and hiss. Y/n just smack his head as she called him Dog and a Cat. 

Gojou just wrapped his arms around your shoulder as he suddenly gave y/n a back hug. While staring at Ijichi as he glare at behind his blindfold but Ijichi could feel his prickly glare towards him.

Y/n just sighed as she holds his wrapped arms to her shoulder and hoist him up. Carrying Gojou in a piggyback ride.

Ijichi just silently snicker as he never saw Gojou Satoru unintentionally humiliated.

"Come on, let's go back" y/n said.

"Ah, y/n-chan? Could you please put me down?"

"Huh? No can do, I prefer this than the other one"

Gojou just frowned his eyebrows as your too independent that you don't rely on others. But people rely on you.

Gojou just sighed in defeat as they teleport back to the dormitory. Shoko were  startled when Y/n appeared with Gojou in her back.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Shoko said.

Gojou just gesture her not to asked. She merely snicker at the pathetic look Gojou have. 

Gojou Satoru is currently wasted. He was actually expecting you to be carried by him. In a romantic way not like this. He just groan his dreams were crushed unintentionally by you.