Gojou is a Dad!?

After Ijichi have faint from too much info to process. Nanami just told y/n that it takes 9 months for a baby to develop.

"What are you talking about, Of course, I know that"

"Then how did you become an Mom, all of a sudden!?"

"I never saw Nanami-san lose his own cool" Maki whispered to Inumaki and Panda who just nod there head.

"Shake"

Ijichi is currently laying down at the couch.

Ijichi was mentally damaged.

"How many seconds, minutes, hours does baby develop?" Ijichi muttered under his breath.

*Scary* The three second year thought when Ijichi was muttering an scary chant, they thought that he have finally lose it.

Y/n just sighed and replied " I become a Mom of an three adorable kids" Y/n smiled a bit when she remember the adorable look they have calling out to her. 

Nanami just facepalm himself as he doesn't know anymore.

"By the way, Y/n-sensei, The three kids call Gojou-sensei "Dad'" Maki and panda asked adding more fuel to the fire.

Ijichi sit right up and asked "Wha-what Gojou-san!? Gojou-san is the Dad!?"

Nanami and Ijichi just thought of Mini Gojou Satoru version. Since they are Gojou Satoru's offspring then they have the same annoying genes with them.

Ijichi messed with his hair as he can't believe it. Nanami tried to appease him somehow, but then even he was taken aback about the fact that y/n and Gojou have kids together. 

Ijichi rolled over  in the floor while clutching his head and screaming that he is living in a nightmare. Nanami tried not to show that he was also affected. 

*Uwah, Y/n-sensei is sure charismatic* Maki and Panda thought.

"Takana" Inumaki agreed with them.

Meanwhile due to the loud noise they produce. Gojou have finally decide to wake up the three kids.  Informing them that there Mom is back. 

They were excited to see there mom. That even they were still a bit sleepy They immediately stand up straight causing for them to tumble. Gojou caught them and carry them in his arms while they walk towards where the sound coming from.

As soon they noticed a familiar silhouette

As soon they noticed a familiar silhouette. Itadori, Fushiguro and Kugisaki asked there Dad to put them down.

Gojou put them down, And the three kids run to give there Mom a big warm welcome home hug.

"Mom, We missed you!"

When y/n noticed her Adorable little kids running toward her. She frantically told them to be careful or they might trip.