Family trip 2

Since they have no choice but to listen to Gojou's lullaby.

Fushiguro covered his ear and told Gojou to stopped, which annoyed Gojou as he refused to yield in.

Soon it become 12am, Y/n happened to call Gojou and was surprised to find the three kids were still awake.

"It's because Dad's lullaby keep us awake" Fushiguro speak out. And Gojou just pinch his cheeks like what he did awhile ago.

"Mom, Yuji and Nobara can't sleep without your lullaby" The two said ignoring Fushiguro and Gojou pinching each other's cheek.

Y/n felt like an arrow strike her heart as there cuteness reach her place.

Y/n asked Nobara to give the phone to Gojou who is currently bullying Fushiguro. They both are pinching each other's cheek.

"Dad is currently bullying Fushiguro" Nobara said. Y/n sighed and yelled his name out.

"Gojou Satoru" The moment Gojou heard his name was called out by you. He immediately detached himself from Fushiguro and grab his phone.

"Yes, y/n?"

"Don't bully the kids, Your supposed to take care of them, not bully them"

Gojou was about to whine about Fushiguro. "Your an adult and they are kids, It's natural they are acting childish, Just please widen your patience for them, okay"

Gojou sighed as he thought ' It's unfair' but he couldn't argued back at you. But doesn't mean he will stop. He will just wait for the right time to get a satisfying revenge at Fushiguro.

Fushiguro just stick his tongue out at Gojou. The more he grow old the more he become sassy and cheeky towards Gojou.

Five minutes later~

The three kids are back in bed and Gojou's job is to give them a gentle pat while y/n, sing a lullaby for them.

Two minutes of y/n singing a lullaby, the three kids start to yawn. And Gojou Well, he fall asleep faster than the three kids.

His long arm that he used to pat the three kids is now weighing them down. And he snore loudly in there ears.

The three kids who was sleepy is wide awake. because of Gojou falling asleep before them. They all worked together to remove his arm that is heavy.

And Fushiguro suggest they all return the favor. By aggressively waking him up.

"Dad shouldn't sleep before us!!!" Nobara and Itadori yelled out at his ear.

Gojou immediately sit right up as he was surprised.

Fushiguro was delighted that his plan have worked.

So Fushiguro happily went under the blanket and sleep beside the other two.

The next day

The three kids woke up late. They stare at Gojou with a grumbling tummy. Telling him, they are hungry.

During that time, Gojou was humming while cooking.

"Did you guys already brush your teeth and wash your faces?" Gojou asked.

Itadori and Kugisaki shake there head as a No, While Fushiguro he already went ahead to wash his face and brush his teeth. Gojou shoo Kugisaki and Itadori to the bathroom.