Back to Normal 2

"Ijichi-kun" Gojou said as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere that surprised Ijichi that he stumbled.

"Gojou-san! Don't appear like that, I always told you that scared me" Ijichi slightly complained, While brushing off the dust on his clothes.

"But it's funny to see, your reaction"

Ijichi look at him with an exasperated look.

"What?" Gojou asked intimidating to Ijichi.

"No, It's nothing" Ijichi swiftly replied and revert his gaze. As he opened the car door for Gojou to enter.

Meanwhile at Y/n's Room

The three kids were still a bit sleepy, But they all woke up, because of their tummy grumbling.

"Guess, that's my cue to get up" Y/n cheerful said. As she was in a good mood.

After 10 minutes of preparing breakfast for them. Y/n went to wake up the three kids, Who went back to sleep.

As soon she returned to the bedroom.

They were already awake and well prepared. Y/n was surprised as she asked them.While The three kids replied, that as soon they smell the delicious scent. They immediately woke up and clean themselves up. So, they could eat their breakfast as soon as possible.

Y/n couldn't helped but smile, as she carry all three growing kids in her arms. Bringing them to the dining table.

As soon they were properly seated to their chair. They look at their breakfast with a beaming eyes and drooling from hunger as they thanked for the food and immediately devoured it.

"Eat slowly, I don't want anyone of you kids to choke, Take your time" Y/n said.

"Yes mom!" They happily replied with mouthful food in their mouths.

Meanwhile at Gojou's current location.

"Gojou-san, we have arrived" Ijichi tiredly said while opening the car door.

"Oh, Already?" Gojou asked as soon he got out of the car. Gojou start stretch his limbs.

"Hai, The target is inside that building" Ijichi point at the ominous building. While reading the report about it.

"Hmm, Tsk...I'm pretty much sure, it's just a small fry, damn those old farts, Interrupting my sweet time with y/n and the adorable kids" Gojou stare at it for a second . Before he sighed and clicked his tongue out of annoyance.

*I'm so jealous, I wished that I could babysit the three adorable kids along with y/n-san* Ijichi-kun thought, when he overheard what Gojou said.

"Whether it's a small fry or not, please do your job" Ijichi exasperated said.

But Gojou wasn't listening at all as he checked his phone, Expecting a message from y/n about the three kids.

But it's been three hours, Since Gojou left.

*They're probably awake by now and happily gobble all delicious meals for breakfast that y/n made* Gojou thought as he couldn't helped, but to envy the three kids.

Unlike Gojou he have to make excuses in order to stay by your side and eat the delicious meals you cook. While Fushiguro, Kugisaki and Itadori, They could stay by your side without excuses, and they could eat all the food you made. They are living in a paradise that Gojou all wanted.

Around the same time that Gojou was staring at his phone, Y/n thought of bragging about how adorable Fushiguro, Kugisaki and Itadori is to Gojou. Like how he show off to her when she was somewhere else. It was supposed to be a revenge.