Meeting not a date

Y/n have a hard time to kick him out of her room as he refused to leave.

"I need to change so leave, Now!"

"Ehhhhhhhhh, let's hang out longer"

"No thank you, I want to rest"

"But it's been years"

"Gojou Satoru, don't exaggerate things, don't turn months into years"

Gojou just limp down at y/n. Whose trying to push him out of her room.

"Oh no, The gravity is increasing on me" Gojou said dangling it's long limbs.

"No it's not, don't joke with me, you have the limitless power"

"But it's the true, Oh no infinity can't handle it anymore" Gojou lastly said before crushing y/n down.

The Exhausted y/n just sighed heavily.
She just turn over. "Wait—what!" Gojou said when he feel her turn over. But soon his impure thoughts dispersed for a second when he was princess carried by y/n.

She just carry him out of the door and throw him and lock the door.

Y/n wrote a notice in her door for Gojou to read. Teleport inside again in my room without my permission. I swear Gojou Satoru I'll curse you for a lifetime.

Gojou just chuckled at the note. Being curse by you for a lifetime doesn't sound bad to him at all.

"More like you promise to spend your life with me, Can I take this as a marriage proposal?" Gojou said out loud at your door. The door just opened and a dagger were throw at his direction.

Gojou just chuckled again. "Guess let's call it a day, Good night y/n-chan, Sweet dreams about me"

Y/n just blushed inside her room as she heard what he said.

"Isn't he embarrassed saying those stuffs" she thought to herself while changing her clothes.

After changing her clothes to pajamas. Y/n just lay down as she have an exhausting day brought to you by Gojou Satoru.

Y/n felt like taking care of a very energetic child that drain her energy

Y/n felt like taking care of a very energetic child that drain her energy. No, it was a Man child as she suddenly imagine of a carefree Gojou Satoru. She just frown in her sleep.

The next day, y/n just received a message from the Principal Masamichi regarding about the work he assigned her in.

Y/n just sighed as he asked her to attend the meeting. Y/n replied she's on her way.

On her way to Principal office she just encountered Ijichi Kiyotaka who is also on his way to meet Principal Yaga Masamichi.

"Oh L/n-san! It's been a long time" Ijichi politely greeted her.

Y/n just return the greeting.

"It is indeed, Ijichi-kun" y/n respond as she asked where he is heading to.