My cousin and new friend

Chapter 6

My cousin and new friend

It was around seven when Drew and I left the diner, he walked me to my car before he waved at me and proceeded to enter his own car. When he rounded the corner a thought suddenly came to mind, what happened to his black Lambo? I have to ask him one of these days why he is suddenly driving a blue Pajero when he can be driving that sweet cool car of his.

I was adjusting the volume of the radio of my car when Rissa tapped my passenger window. When I unlocked the doors, she opened one and went inside my car. She got comfortable since she fixed her bag and reclined the chair to her preference.

I took that as sign that I was driving her home so I proceeded to back the car up and headed to her house. After a few minutes of silence she started to tell me what was on her mind.

"So, when was I supposed to know about Andrew?" she asked when she got everything to her standards. I didn't bother to ask why Chad wasn't the one driving her home, I knew the answer to that. She was looking for a way to corner me about Drew. Her mission was clear, she will make me tell every detail so she can analyze it and give me her thoughts. That's the thing though, the main reason I didn't want to tell her is that I was afraid of what she was going to say.

"Well, it was a long story." I responded but then she gave me the ultimate glare so I spilled every single detail to her. I mentioned the initial meeting in the library, the party and bonding moments while working with Mel. I told her everything she needed to know while driving to her house.

The odd thing was that I could see a black SUV following us since we left the diner. I couldn't point this out to Rissa because she might panic, but I got a weird vibe from that SUV.

Call me crazy but isn't it kinda cliché when you read something or watch something it's always a black car that has to follow you around. It's like black is the "in thing" when it comes to hooligans. Like an initiation car that you just have to have to be able to stalk people. But when I rounded the corner it stopped following us and turned the other way. Maybe I was just being paranoid with all the books I have read.

"Interesting, I shall dig deeper on to this but I have one question. Who do you like better Andrew or Ryan?" she asked.

"Who do you think?" I said in a duh voice. Does she really need to ask such a stupid question? She knows I don't want to date at the moment, I have better things I need to do. Yes, even with my school girl crush on Drew, I wouldn't count it as something relationship material... I think. Besides Drew doesn't like me like that, were friends just friends.

Ryan is a nice guy, according to people who know him, but he just can't get a hint. He is a borderline stalker, like someone you would want to report the cops on. Drew on the other hand was perfect, the only problem is that he was too perfect like it was impossible. Right now I just want to stay away from this drama that has made my life a total clichéd story.

"Hmm... well, I'll update you when I learn something new. By the way, in case you haven't gotten the hint, you are no longer allowed to hold any information on this. Bye." Rissa said as she went down the car.

All I could do was shake my head at the weirdness of my friend. Since, I didn't want to think more about Ryan or Drew while driving home I just switched on my radio and decided to put it on full blast. It just so happen that Maroon 5's Misery was playing so I was singing on top of my voice.

I know I have mentioned that my ultimate crush for the century is Mr. Darcy but other than him would be Adam Levine. He is just so drool worthy that I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to meet him in person.