Part 17

You're Not Alone

( A Kendall Story)

Chapter 17

When Carlos left, I just wanted this day to be over with. Kendall and I were doing great until Carlos came over and practically just ruined EVERYTHING. I wanted to go over and talk to Kendall, but what was I going to say... "Oh I'm sorry, I wanted Carlos there instead of you". I felt like a complete idiot, and I knew I needed to talk to Kendall and fix everything. I thought about what I could say and decided to walk next door to talk to him. Hopefully he would be there this time and haven't already ran away.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"COMING" I hear a man's voice yell.

"Hello, may I help you" A man a couple of years older than Kendall asked.

"Uhm, yeah. Is Kendall here" I asked.

"Yeah, he's actually in the shower. Come on in" He smiled.

"Thanks, I'm Eve" I say shaking his hand.

"Ohhhhhh, so your the Eve that my little brother can't stop talking about. I'm Kevin, nice to meet you" He says.

"Yep, that me" I smile.

"KEVIN, WHO IS IT" I hear Kendall yell, and I couldn't help from smiling.

"It's Eve" Kevin yelled back,

"Tell her I don't want to talk" Kendall said.

"Kendall, man up and come talk to her" Kevin said.

"Listen, don't force him to talk to me. I understand why he wouldn't" I say quietly.

"No, he needs to face the issues in relationships. He always does this with girls, it needs to stop" He says.

"Are you happy, I'm done here" Kendall says sarcastically.

"Kendall, stop being so rude. If she wasn't sorry for whatever happened, she wouldn't be here" Kevin said standing up and walking over to Kendall.

"If you want, I'll just leave" I say walking towards the door.

"No, wait" Kendall says while trying to stop me.

"I'll leave you two alone" Kevin says while walking up stairs.

Kendall's P.O.V.

I couldn't stay mad at Eve. She was just perfect. Yes I was mad about the whole Carlos thing, but it's not like she felt anything towards him. We needed to sit down and talk everything over, and make sure none of this happened again.

"Thanks for letting me stay" She says looking down.

"It's no problem, I was kind of hoping you would come over" I say lifting her chin so we were looking each other in the eyes.

"Really? I thought you hated me" She said.

"Hate you? Eve, I could never hate you. Yes I was mad about Carlos, but that would never make me hate you" He says gliding his hand down my arm.

"Well that's good to know" She saus

"You know what, let's not even bring him up. Okay? How about we finish what we started earlier" I say leaning in closer to her.

"Oh, really? And that was" She laughs.

"Well, let me show you" I say leaning in the rest of the way touching her soft pink lips.

Your P.O.V.

I don't know what it was, but everytime we kissed... I started to fall even harder for Kendall. He started to kiss me even harder and more rough. I tugged at his shirt, which I guess gave him the sign to take it off. When he did, I felt like I had died and went to heaven. He had 4 tattoos, which oddly turned me on. And his body, oh good lord his body was amazing. You could tell he worked out, it was just that perfect. His hands started going underneath my shirt, and surprisingly... I didn't stop him. Wait... was this about to happen? Was Kendall and I about to make love? Was I really ready to lose my virginity to a guy I've only known for 2 days? I honestly didn't know what to do...

To Be Continued...

Hope you enjoy :D