Part 31 (Final)

You're Not Alone

(A Kendall Story)

Chapter 31 (Final)

Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe this, could they not just leave alone already? They knew I wasn't happy at home so just let me go and live a better and safer life. I finally came back to my senses and got Kendall's attention. I tapped him on the shoulder and he smiled and said "Yes beautiful", I loved when he called me beautiful but this wasn't the time or place.

"Uhm, I hate to ruin this moment but we have a little problem" I said while pointing him to the rear end where his eyes would meet their car. Kendall decided to pull over to the side of the road, and like any other idiots they followed along.

"Kendall please don't do anything stupid" Holding on to his arm before he gets out.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" He looked really pissed off and was ready to blow some steam.

Kendall's P.O.V.

I loved Eve with all my heart and I wanted her to be safe and protected, but this was just going a little to far. I made my way to their car and as I got closer both of them got out and when I seen Carlos he had a gun with him. I'm not going to lie, that frightened me a little because I knew he was going to try something.

"What are you two dumbasses doing here" I ask.

"To get my sister. It's funny, she snuck out and she's with you. Two things that could get you in a lot of trouble" Logan responded.

"Listen just tell Eve to get in our car and nothing and no one will get hurt" Carlos said pulling out his gun.

"What are you going to do if she doesn't, shoot me" I giggled.

"If that's what it takes, then yes" Carlos quickly said. 

"Well neither one of us are going anywhere with you. Now just go back home, we need to get to New York" I said heading back to the car.

All of a sudden I hear a gun shot, and then Eve screaming. She ran out of the car to see what happened and I turned around to see Logan laying on the ground.

"Carlos, what the hell are you doing"? He just shot Eve's brother, something I didn't think would happen. Eve was on the ground next to Logan keeping him awake and trying to call an ambulance for him.

"I told you, if she dosen't get in the car bad things were going to happen" He said pointing the gun to me.

"Dude just calm down. Eve, go get in the car. 

Everything will be okay" I motioned her to go. She gave me that scared look like something was going to happen to the both of us.

"Perfect, now get lost Kendall. She's now mine and you can't do anything about it" As soon as he said that 4 police cars and 2 ambulances pulled up.

"What the hell is this, you set me up" I smiled when he said that.

"Carlos, how stupid do you think I am. I knew you guys were following us this whole time".

"Son of a bitch, your gonna pay for this" He said.

"Yeah, I doubt that. We won't be seeing much of you for awhile" I smile.

The police officer took Carlos off in handcuffs and Logan was taken to the hospital. Eve decided she didn't want to go visit him so we continued to New York. I could tell she was worried about Logan, so I told her to call the hospital and see what they had done. Good news was, he was going to be fine. But once he got out of the hospital, he was headed to jail for helping Carlos for trying to murder Eve or myself.

This was it, we were finally living our lives the way we had planned and with the girl of my dreams. When I seen the sign "New York City" I grabbed Eve's hand and said "We're finally here,and you're not alone". She smiled and blushed a little and kissed my cheek. This was the start of a beautiful new beginning.

Author's Note: So we've come to an end of my first story. Thank you guys so much for all the amazing feedback, it means a lot. Like I said, my Logan Story 

will start tonight (: