Part 13

You're Not Alone

( A Kendall Story)

Chapter 13

After thirty minutes waiting for my name to be called, the principle finally came out and lead me to the office. I really wasn't in the mood to go through all of this talking about Jamie and I. 

"Mrs. Henderson, what's going on this year? You're not yourself it seems. You had detention on the first day, now your in here for using profanity. Please do explain" He said.

"Tell you the truth, I don't know. Jamie and I have been best friends since third grade, but ever since yesterday, she was just different I guess. And now since I'm seeing this boy she..."  I say until he cuts me off.

"So all of this has to do with a boy" He asks.

"Well yesterday wasn't all about Kendall, just most of it" I say looking at the ground.

"Mrs. Henderson, you know that none of this is acceptable at school. So some consequnces will have to be taken. I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but you're being suspended for one week" He said getting ready to write the paper work up.

"A week, isn't there some other consquence? Like maybe detention, or just anything. But please don't suspend me" I begged.

"I'm sorry, but what you did was not allowed. Let me finish the paper work, and I'll call your mom" He said.

"Fine" I say a little sad.

"You can go get your things of your locker, and come back when you're finished" He said not looking at me.

"Thank you" I say walking out.

I decided to text Kendall and tell him what happend. Since I was getting suspended, there was no way my mom would let him come over now. She was going to be so dissapointed in me. I was always the one to stay out of trouble, Logan was the one to get a letter home everyday. And what makes this even worse, it was only the second day of school... I will never hear the end of it.

*Text to Kendall*

"Hey, well the Jamie drama isn't over with. I just got suspended for calling her a "Bitch" in class. Looks like you won't be coming over after all. I'm so sorry, if I have my phone later I'll call you. Love, Eve" 

Within a minute he texts back saying "Is there anything I can do? Eve, I promise I'll make sure she never talks to you again" He replies back.

"No, just forget about it. Maybe a week without me here will calm down everything. Well I need to head back to the office. I love you Kendall" I say.

"I love you to Eve <3" He texts back.

Kendall's P.O.V.

What was Jamie's problem? She was definitely going way to far, to far that Eve is now suspended. This needs to be stopped... like now. But how? I never really talked to Jamie, and I'm not just going to walk up to her yelling about the whole situation... but for Eve I would do anything, and I will.

Your P.O.V.

I walked back into the office to see that the principle was on the phone.. probably with my mom or Logan. This was about to be terrible... just more to add onto my day.

"I understand Mrs. Henderson, and I get that she is a honor student. But this just isn't allowed at school. Now is there anyone that could pick her up" He ask.

I could understand what my mom was saying on the phone, but I knew it wasn't good. She must have been yelling because he kept pulling the phone from his ear.

"Alright, well we will see you shortly" He said shaking his head.

"Is my mom coming to get me" I ask.

"Yes she is, but it may be awhile she can't get off of work right away. So go take a seat in the front until she gets here" He says sternly.

I can't believe this is actually happening. I never get in trouble, this absolutely ridiculous. I guess I'll just wait here for awhile and think of a way to get payback to Jamie.

To Be Continued...

Please RT & tell everyone.

Love, Chelsea <3