Part 26

You're Not Alone

(A Kendall Story)

Chapter 26

Kendall's P.O.V.

(Next Day)

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning to find Eve sleeping peacefully in her bed. I don't know how I got here, but when I woke up I was in the chair on the other side of the room. I got up to stretch and when I looked over she had a little smile, it just made me stop and smile along with her. I decided to go to the Cafe to get some coffee to wake myself up .

 As soon as walked out of the door, Eve's doctor came up to tell me that she was well enough to leave when she was ready. My emotions must have been crazy because I hugged the doctor, which kind of freaked him out. When I went back into the room, I freaked out because Eve wasn't in her bed.

"Eve, babe..." Wondering where she was.

"I'm in the bathroom" Popping her head out the door.

Seeing her face made me smile and knowing she was going to be okay, made me feel even better. I planned on taking her to New York with me to stay with my brother Kenneth until things calmed down. Hopefully she was okay with it, yes we would have to drop out of school here but maybe we could get a fresh start somewhere else.

Your P.O.V. 

I was feeling so much better than I was yesterday. Even though the only thing I could think about was what happened yesterday, not the rape but what Carlos said... I was terrified that he will actually try something, and soon. I washed my face and put some sweats on with my hair up in a messy bun and headed back to my bed to wait for them to release me.

 As soon as I walked out, Kendall was sitting there with roses... the lady that usually comes around had to stop by. All I thought was, he's too good for me. His perfect green eyes stared my down, and a little smile formed on his lips just enough to show his dimples... which really turned me on.

"Are those for me" Smiling at Kendall while walking a little closer to him.

"Oh these? No, it's for this girl claiming to be m girlfriend, you wouldn't know who that could be, do you" He asks getting up and walking to meet me where I was standing.

"Well, does she give kisses like these" I say giving him a soft kiss on his lips, I could feel him smiling during it.

"Yes, yes she does" He replies handing me the flowers.

"Thank you so much"

"Anything for my girl" He says giving me another kiss.

We were finally ready to leave when Kendall mentioned we were going to the airport and heading to New York. The thought of being so far away was a little frightening. But the more I thought about it, if we stayed in California all it would be is drama. When we started heading to the elevator we were stopped by the doctor who looked worried. 

"Mrs. Henderson, I'm so happy that I caught you two before you left. Earlier this morning your test results came back from what we took last night. I'm sorry to tell you this but if doesn't look good, we're going to need you to stay a little bit longer to explain exactly .

To Be Continued...