Part 4

You're Not Alone

(A Kendall Story)

Chapter 4

 I took the only seat left in the classroom which was right next to Jamie, oh this is just great I didn't really want to talk to her and I didn't want anymore tension than there already was. I finally get settled and pull out my book and notes, is this teacher kidding me 5 pages of notes on the first day of school, why did I choose this class?

"Hey sorry about this morning" She said while I was qucikly writing.

"Oh, that. It's fine, let's just forget about it" I say trying to end the conversation.

"So, I seen you talking to the new boy. What's his name" She asks?

"Kendall, we had the first 2 periods together" I say.

"Are you guys like... like a couple" She asks?

"A couple? Jamie, we just met each other this morning" I say a little loud.

"Shhhhh, I was just wondering. I seen you guys hug and what not, something's going on" She says smiling.

"Jamie, nothing's going on. Well, he did call me beautiful and I blurted out that I liked him and he said he felt the same way, so maybe something is going on" I say thinking about what happened earlier.

"Well I hope he's not a jerk, you know how boys are here" She said sarcastically.

"Your kidding me right, he's nothing like the boys here. He's so much better, everything he does is better" I said even louder.

Your P.O.V.

The moment I finished that sentence Mr. Brigens came over to my desk and handed me a pink slip, we all know what that meant... detention. I was so upset, not just at that but at the fact Jamie had the nerve to say Kendall was like the other boys at our school, she doesn't even know him.

"Really, a detention on the first day. Just my luck" I mumbled.

"Ms. Hnederson did you have something you would like to share with the class"  Mr. Brigens said.

"No, nothing important" I said.

"Ewh, detention? That really sucks" Jamie said while reading the slip.

"Yeah, well it's your fault I have it" I said in a stern tone.

"My fault? How is it my fault" She says?

"Your the one who started talking about Kendall" I say.

"Well, I was just warning you" She said.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Your P.O.V.

 Fianlly the bell rang which meant it was lunch. When I walked out of the room I seen Kendall standing there waiting for me. How did he know which class I was in? He must have seen me walk in here after we left my locker.

"Hey you" He said while coming in for a hug.

"Hey" I said with a shy voice.

"Are you okay" He asked seeming a little concerned.

"Yeah, I'm much better know" I say smiling at him.

Your P.O.V

As soon as I said that Jamie walked right by us and I tried to not look at her, but she was staring me and Kendall down. All I wanted to do was go to lunch and forget last period never happend. We started walking down the hall and all of a sudden Kendall grabbed my hand. It startled me a little and I jumped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you don't want me to I won't" He said with a little nervous voice.

"No, your fine. I--- I just didn't expect it" I say smiling.

"Alright" He said while still holding on to my hand.

Your P.O.V.

We walked down to the Cafeteria and as soon as we got in line everyone started to stare. I kind of liked everyone noticing us, but then Jamie walked down. I guess she did get her schedule changed because before we didn't even have lunch. Kendall & I finally got out lunch and found a table. When we sat down I seen Jamie walk right past me looking for a table or someone to sit with. It was kind of sad, this would have been the first year in forever that we haven't sat with each other at lunch. I felt really bad, and Kendall started noticing that something really was wrong.

"Eve, are you sure nothing is wrong" He said while trying to get my attention.

"Uhm, well actually no. My best friend and I had this huge fight and I don't know what's going to happen" I said looking at the ground.

"Hey, look at me. Everything is going to be okay, something will turn around... I promise" He said while holding my face in his palms.

"Thank you Kendall, that helped a lot" I said with a smile on my face.

"See, I told you. You're already putting that beautiful smile on your face" He said.

 Your P.O.V.

We were so close that we pratically looked like we were about to kiss. In some ways I wish he would have kissed me right then and there. We backed away after a few minutes of being like that. Shortly after we got done eating we walked up to the hallway where usually everyone waits until the bell dismisses them to their next class.  I guess we were one of the first people to get done. We still had about 15 minutes until our next class so we stood there just talking about pretty much everything. And then I felt his hands go around my waist, and I couldn't help but smile.

"I hope you don't mind" He asks.

"Of course not" I said while putting my arms around his neck.

Kendall's P.O.V.

I started leaning in, I couldn't help it. I know Eve and I just met but I felt like it was okay to do this. Slowly my lips met hers and I felt fireworks go off in my head. It just felt so perfect, our lips moved in the same rythym and I didn't want to stop. After a few minutes we broke the kiss and just stood their smiling at each other, thinking back on what just happened. 

"That was amazing" She said.

"I know, maybe we can finish this after school today"? I asked

"I would love to but..." She said looking down.

"Oh, I understand... I'm moving to fast" I said.

"Oh my God, Kendall no of course not. It's just I have detention" She said a little embarressed.

"I'm sorry, did you just say detention? On the first day" I say laughing a little.

" Yeah, that's what the whole fight was about, my voice got a little louder than expected" She said.

"Ahh, I see. Well how about after detention" I ask.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you" She says laughing.

"Nope, your just to cute" I say pulling her in for a kiss.

Your P.O.V.

Both of the times we kissed were just so perfect and so was he. After we pulled away from each other I turned to see Jamie staring Kendall and I down. Why was she literally watching every move I made? Was she jealous of Kendall and me or was she jealous that I finally moved on and wasn't her little puppet anymore?

To Be Continued...

Hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 4. Three more parts will be posted tomorrow ! Thanks everyone who told people to read this story and thank you everyone for the feedback :)

Love, Chelsea