Part 15

You're Not Alone

( A Kendall Story)

Chapter 15

My mom had to head back to work till seven so she dropped me off and told me Logan would be home around five. The last thing she said was, "Don't you dare have Kendall over". This is just great, the only person I want to see is the person I'm forbidden to see. Luckily my mom didn't take my phone away, she said it was "For emergency purposes only" I personally didn't care, at least I had a way to keep in contact with Kendall.

*Text to Kendall*

"Hey handsome, my mom didn't take my phone away. At least we can still talk ;)" I text.

2 Minutes later.

"Hey beautiful, I just seen the message. I was doing laps in gym. And that's great, maybe I can come over when I get home?:)" He replies.

"OML, I wish you could. I've lost all priviliges of seeing you ;(" 

"Are you serious, this is stupid. I miss you already" 

"I know, I miss you too. Hey, I have an idea! My mom doesn't get home till six & Logan doesn't get home until five. We could always hangout until then :D".

"Are you sure you wouldn't get caught?"

"I'm positive ;)" 

"Alright, well I just left school. Be there in 15 :)"

"I'll be waiting ."

Why was I so nervous to see Kendall. I seen him earlier today, and we seen each other yesterday. I don't know what it was, but something inside of me was causing butterflies, and I really liked that feeling. 

Kendall's P.O.V.

Today was going to be perfect I just know it. When Eve left, I has no idea when I would get to see that beautiful face again. I was going to make this afternoon VERY special. I finally arrived home in about ten minutes, so I decided to take my stuff inside then head over to Eve's. I knock on the door, and when she opened it, she looked just like an angel sent down from Heaven.

"Hey beautiful" I say leaning in for a kiss.

"Hey you" She says before I lean in all the way.

When our lips touched, I felt fireworks go off everywhere. It was the most magical thing I've ever experienced. 

"How about we take this inside" I say winking at her.

"Alright" She smiles and grabs my hand to lead me inside.

We sat down on the couch and I just looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She was just so perfect, and I couldn't imagine spending right now with anyone else.

"What" She asks.

"You're just so beautiful" I say 

"Well your not to bad yourself" She says as she starts leaning in to kiss me.

I didn't stop her, she was just so amazing.. and so was this. She pushed me down on the couch and continued kissing me. I flipped her over so that I was on top of her. All of a sudden, the door bell ring...

To Be Continued...

Hope you enjoy, and sorry for the cliff hanger. Please RT :)

Love, Chelsea <3