"She is out of the country right? " Payal asked and Manohar nodded even though he was confused about how she knew.

"But my love how did you know. " Akash asked caressing her hand.

"When you father said the private investigators had failed to find her multiple times...... I had a feeling she was out of the country and it was confirmed yesterday when I was cleaning up and found her passport which was placed with mine in the cupboard missing and that's how I figured out when Papa said they found her that she was out of the country. " Payal revealed.

"Well I can tell you all that she is doing great and is a designer at one of the best fashion house in the country she is now. " Manohar said and the Guptas smiled hearing her following her dream of being a fashion designer.

"Am so happy she finally got what she wanted even though I miss her so much...... But I know deep in my heart she will come back home some day. " Shashi said and Arnav who was happy but felt suffocated stood up and excused himself.

Everyone knew he was hurting, after he was fit, he went to the Gupta house and apologized to them about everything he did to Khushi. They all forgave him but limited their conversation with him.

But what shocked them the most was when Akash told them about the real reason he did what he did to Khushi.

It took a lot of time for them to finally have a happy relationship with him and were surprised to see that changed and relaxed side of the ever poker face ASR.

Manohar and the other then went ahead and made the preparations of the wedding and Anjali limped away from there and went to her room.

She then went to her bathroom and washed her face in anger.

"I hate you Payal..... I hate you and your sister........ She is not even here and has already taken my place in chote's life....... You had taken my place in Akash's life....... I won't let you and your sister live in peace...... I will make your life a living hell...... All this months I pretended to be hurt by Akash and Arnav's rejection and it worked to get Nani and Mami's attention but you had to come and ruin everything....... You will pay very dearly for it...... I won't let you live in peace....... Welcome to Hell Payal Gupta. " Anjali said looking at her reflection in the mirror and smirked evilly.

******************************

The wedding of Akash and Payal went on smoothly without any trouble or problems.

It became the talk of the town and everyone was happy for the couple.

Today was the reception and Akash and Payal couldn't be happier but they all missed Khushi a lot especially Payal who wanted her sister to be with her but she knew it was impossible or so she thought.

Celebrities, business tycoons and friends in India and outside were all present at the reception.

All the guest invited looked in awe as the couple entered the reception looking gorgeous in their outfits.