Chapter 1

"The Moon or also called as Luna is the Earth’s only natural satellite , Earth has only one moon , class. The earth's satellite was formed 4.6 billion years ago around some 30–50 million years after the formation of the solar system." our old lady teacher said.

Everyone was just looking at her pretending to listen as she walks around holding her little stick.

"The Moon is in synchronous rotation with Earth. Could someone explain what does it mean ? Anyone ? "

Everyone was just silent. Some of my classmates are even sleeping. Some are secretly eating and some girls are secretly retouching their makeups. How rude.

"Yes , Ms. Alvar ?" she said as she saw me raising my hand. Ako nalang ang sasagot.

"It means the moon always shows Earth the same side." I answered. Hindi na ako tumayo , nanatili nalang akong nakaupo. Tinatamand ako.

"Correct. Now , let's talk about some interesting facts about moon. Anyone ?" she asked again.

No one raised their hand.

"You , Mr Aguilar ?" she asked one my classmate  who was sitting at the back. Well , most of them are boys and those boys wasn't even listening at all.

"I have no idea maam." Aguilar answered.

"Anyone ?" she asked again.

"Okay , Ms Alvar , again." she said as she saw me raising my hand again.

"The rise and fall of tides on earth are caused by it ?" I was unsure about my answer. I don't know much about science nor astronomy but I remember that lesson when I was in highschool.

"Yes , it's correct Ms Alvar. It's becau--" she wasn't able to finished what she was about to say because the bell rang.

"Yes.." some of my classmate whispered

"Okay class , we will continue discussing tomorrow. Goodbye." ani niya at naglakad na paalis

"Goodbye Ms !"

"Goodbye Ma'am !"

"Atlast ! "  usal ng mga kaklase ko.

"Selene ! " Veronica called me. Lumapit siya sa upuan ko together with the other bitches , Sandra and Monic.

"Come party with us tonight , Veron's house !" akbay sakin ni Monic. Her strong perfume is damaging my nose !

"What do you think girl ? Can you come ?" tanong ni Veronica.

"Selene , maraming boys , c'mon it'll be fun !" Sandra said.

Boys ? 

"Sounds fun." I answered while putting some lipstick on my lips since uwian na.

"Is that a yes ?"

"C'mon Selene , say yes !"

This bitches.