Prologue

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 |

𝐏𝐒 : 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐬" 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 # 2 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝.

Do you guys believe in Lucid Dream ?

Some people say that it takes us to a different world , where you , yourself can do everything you wanted to do in the real world but can't. It is more like a world where you can do everything you want without limits.

They say , the way there is quite dangerous and everything there is under your control , but , you , yourself should be careful or you aint gonna find your way back.

As a curious teenager , I tried doing it and I've been there for the first time. Indeed , it's a nice world. A world that I wish I could lived forever. But no , it's only a dream world , everything there is only a masterpiece produced by our mind. Sadly , that world will only exist in our dreams. The world where I wanna stay but also the world I'm afraid to get stuck in .

But then..

That night , every lucid dreamer's nightmare came to me.The fear of not being able to control my dream happened to me. Everything was suddenly out of my control. I couldn't wake up. I couldn't escape. I find myself roaming around inside that world and ended up meeting 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐺𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛.

𝑵𝒊𝒙𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓