Mark sighed in irritation and hang up.

"What's wrong?"Deoksim asked finishing the beer can.

"Father has kidnapped 5 kids.2 kids are going to be sold for human traffickers while others will be next us"

Deoksim's eyes turned dark.Darker and darker.Her inner beast was waking up.She crushed the beer can not being able to hold her anger."He's going too far"she whispered.

"I know"

Deoksim was about to run but Mark held her wrist."What are you going to do?don't you dare Deoksim. Last time you were only shot in your hand.This time it will be your head!"he yelled not wanting her to do anything stupid like last time.

"Lee Mark!Those are kids!are you telling me to wait and watch till they are being sold off?!To see them suffer?!Don't you remember what happened to us?!do you want the same thing to happen to them?!"she screamed throwing the beer can onto the floor out of anger.

"What can we do?!save them?!how?!How in the world are we going to save them?!we can't even save our asses!how are you going to save them?!"Mark yelled back throwing the reality to Deoksim's face.

"I don't know!I will do anything!I'm doing this for myself Mark"Her voice became soft."I-I don't want to see my past through them.He will starve them.He will beat them.He will whip them.He will electrucute them.He will make them kill people"

Before even Mark could utter a word,Deoksim ran away.She saw Mark's bike on the side of the road.She quickly hopped on and pulled the full face helmet on her head.Before she could ride,Mark hopped on behind her."This is the first and last time I'm letting you ride my bike Kim Deoksim"

Deoksim smirked and gave a small nod.Mark's words had a hidden meaning. And Deoksim knew it.He is going to help.It's Mark's first rebellious act against Lee Byunhun.

Deoksim rode it to the fullest speed.

Somehow she managed to ride it within 30 minutes to their base camp where they keep prisoners and people who trained to be mafias. It was in an abundant area.She stopped infront of a larg gate.Heavy bulky guards were guarding the door with heavy guns.

Deoksim and Mark removed their helmets and revealed themselves. Guards recognized them and let them in.A large building came to their view as soon as the gates were opened.Deoksim rode inside and parked the bike near the parking.

Mark and Deoksim entered inside after they being searched by guards.The building was a modernised from inside.Marble floor which shined giving a luxurious feeling. It reflected their bodies.White lights were lighting up the building.But when you see it from outside,no light could see from the building.
Mark and Deoksim walked towards the basement.Where prisoners kept.And it was the opposite of the inside of the building. Completely dark.Only few lights only to light up the path. The basement door was also heavily guarded.

"We need to see some prisoners. Let us in"Mark said with a demanding tone.

"Boss never informed us about your arrival"one of guard said even though he knew that Mark and Deoksim are their boss's 'son' and 'daughter'.

Deoksim stepped in while staring at her nails."So you want us to call him now?should we tell him about how you interrupted our paths?"

Deoksim got more closer to the young guard.She touched his chest seductively and pulled him closer by his collar. "Now we don't want a handsome man like you to get fired.do we?"she went closer to his ear."Tomorrow night.Seoul night club.9.p.m.I'll be waiting"she winked with a smirk and licked her lips giving a seductive look.

The man smirked with a nod."Let them inside"

Deoksim's face turned to a blank one and entered inside when they opened the door.Mark scoffed looking at the guard.

They went inside through a narrow path and that path leaded to downwards."Did I really agree to this?"Mark whispered already knowing what will be the consequences.

Soon they entered to the dungeon.Soon they saw a cell with some small kids.There were 5 kids.They seemed like they are 6 or 7 years old.2 girls and 3 boys.They were shivering in that cold cell.They had puffy eyes indicating how much they cried.Some of them had cuts on their faces.

Deoksim's eyes turned soft and watery.She was in their state once upon a time.

"My last wish was to see my parents Deoksim. And I did it.I have no more wishes.Let's do this"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!