Chapter THIRTY SEVEN

Start from the beginning

He scratches the back of his neck.. "You feel alright?.. Is it the baby? D'ya need something?.."

You shake your head again.. "No.. I-I'm fine.."

He looks up at you confused.. "Alright?.."

You suck in a deep, nervous breath, your pulse thuds in your throat.. "Hunter.."

He cocks his head to one side.. "Yes Kirby?.."

You take a step closer, sinking to the floor between his knees.. "What are you doing?.."

His stony gaze darkens lustfully as you place your hands over his thighs, peering up at him from beneath dark lashes.. "I shouldn't have said what I said to Declan.. Please don't be upset with me.." He doesn't move, doesn't speak.. He just keeps watching you with those steely grey eyes.. Assessing and curious all at once.. "When I get angry.. Well, I can be a real bitch.. I can be a little too reactive.. Especially when it comes to Darby.. I know that.. But I didn't mean to embarrass you.. And, I would never do anything to hurt you like that.."

He sighs.. "Kirby.."

His tone is empathetic but not gentle, immediately making you nervous..

Have you ruined this relationship before it ever even had a chance to really begin?..

You raise up off your haunches to lean over his lap, fisting the soft, worn fabric of his jeans, not wanting to give him a chance to escape you, or say anything you don't want to hear..
Maybe it is manipulative of you.. But if anyone sees you well enough and is smart enough to see through it.. Its him..

"No, please don't.."

You lean forward to place a kiss on his stony abs gently, then another, moving up to trail your lips across his inky chest as you clamber over his tense muscle-bound thighs, to settle seductively in his lap..

His rough hands instinctively slide over the slippery silk of your nightdress as you nibble and suck at his neck.. Feeling his rigid hardness grow between your legs beneath you as you slowly rock your hips back and forth..

You keep waiting for him to stop you, to push you away.. But he doesn't.. He only growls warningly as your trembling hands reach for his belt.. "Duchess.."

"Shhh.." You silence him with a kiss.. Leaning down to taste his syrupy tounge and feel the tingling scratch of his rough stubble..

"Mmm.." You hum against his lips in appreciation as you free his enormous length from behind the zipper of his jeans, stroking and squeezing the fleshy thickness in your palm as you guide him to your desiring femininity..

The Viking takes a sharp inhale as his tip nudges against your wanting sickened entrance.. "Say you want me, Hunter.."

His eyes search yours for a moment, and it all feels different.. You are in control, yet your request still leaves your lips as a whimpering plea..

Electricity arcs and crackles in the air between you as you gaze into the depths of each other, the moment pure, and honest..

You feel so sure he must feel it too..
Something has shifted between you both..
You aren't sure exactly when..
But suddenly, everything is real..
More real than anything you've ever experienced..

Raw, unbridled, unconditional devotion..
At this moment, all you know is that you need him..
Desperately..

He reaches up to drag his fingers through your hair, his touch the most tender it has ever been, devotion and adoration glowing hot in his burning gaze.. His voice is stained and low..

"Kirby.. I want you so fucking bad.."

At his admission, you sink down on his shaft, impaling yourself in a tortuously slow, sensuous motion. His core tenses before he shudders beneath you with a greedy sigh.. "Uhhh.."

His fists tangle in your hair as you relax around him, allowing him to stretch and fill you so deep it almost hurts, before angling your hips forward to grind into him..

Your sensitive bud generating a delicious friction that has liquid lava pooling at the base of his long throbbing shaft..

Your hot inner nerves twitch and tingle, his roaming touch searing your skin as everything melts into the sweetest, purest pleasure.. "Fuckkkk me, baby.."

He hisses as his hands coast your breasts, teasing your nipples through the white silk before they snake around to caress your rounded ass as you bounce..

Your velvet inner walls heating with mounting desire as his satisfied groans only fueling your need.. "Ohh.. God.. You feel so good.. Mmm.."

As you ride him faster and faster he begins to grunt through the effort of the restraint it takes him not to lose control..

But you want him to.. You want to make him feel as wild and out of control as he makes you feel.. "Say you forgive me, baby.. Please.. I need you to forgive me.."

You drop several kisses along his shoulder as you whisper the words before biting down sharply at the tender flesh.. "Hssss... Fuck... I forgive you, Duchess.."

You push harder against him in reward, writhing and undulating, winding yourself tighter and bringing about an expression of pure extacy from The Viking as he holds you closer.. "Ohhh.. Mmm, Hunter... Ahhh! Hunter Aaaaaahhhh.."

Your heart races and your heaving pants mingle with his ragged breaths as you reach a shivering crescendo, together.. Falling into a firey inferno of bliss, your entire body wracked with quaking quivers, tightening and releasing, milking every drop from the viking as wave after powerful wave rolls through you..

Your head falls to his shoulder as you bask in the shiny after-sex glow, not wanting whatever connection it is that you are feeling with him in this moment to end..

When finally the viking speaks, you feel the vibration in your chest, pressed tightly to his.. "You're so beautiful, Kirby baby.."

You draw back to look into his eyes.. Seeing the honesty in them makes your heart swell.. Something unspoken, heavy and undeniable lingers between you both..

And neither of you are brave enough to say it..

"Take me to bed, Viking?.." He smiles, dropping a few kisses along your collarbone before he shifts, moving to his feet and taking you with him..

You wrap your legs around his hips as he carries you towards the bedroom, those serious steely eyes never leaving yours..

No.. There will be no more talking tonight..