Chapter TWENTY THREE

Start from the beginning

You tell yourself a little lie to silence the deafening doubts once and for all.. It's just one more time.. That after this.. You'll stop..

Won't you?

"Yes.. You can have me.. Sir.." Your resolve crumbles beneath the heat of his body..

He closes his eyes with a satisfied smile, as if hearing the words gives him as much pleasure as whatever it is he is about to do to you.. "Fuck.. You're gorgeous, baby.."

He leans down, kissing you again.. This time softer.. Sweeter.. His fingertips trace lightly down your sides, then back up as he guides you to lift your arms above your head, pinning them there by your wrists with one large hand in a firm, commanding grip.. "You have no idea what you do to me.. Do you?"

The surrender is all too easy.. You give into him.. Your cares are already melting away into nothingness as his touch becomes your sole focus and only desire..

You quiver beneath the light pressure of his fingertips.. True, you have no idea what you do to him, although you would hope the feeling you're experiencing right now is mutual.. No, a you know for sure is that what he does to you is powerful.. Heady and addictive..

"N-no, Sir? Please tell me what I do to you.. Tell me what you want?"

His other hand travels back down the length of your body, stopping to caress and tease every sensitive area along the way to unbuttoning your jeans.. His hand slips into the front of your panties, immediately finding you hot and soaked, completely ready for him.. He groans at the discovery.. "You make me want to map every inch of this perfect body, Duchess.."

He toys with your silky lips before his thumb swirls around and over your tiny bundle of nerves, sending shock waves of pleasure rippling through your muscles.. "Mmm.."

He presses a finger inside, the slight pressure and gentle friction taking you to a new level.. Your breath quickens as your tiny muscles begin to pulsate wantingly.. "I want to figure out exactly what makes your gasp.."

Adding another finger and filling you, he watches your every reaction carefully, as though committing every moment to memory...

Everything about him is dominant as he commands your body to feel every second of his sweet, tortuous slow tease.. "Oh..mmm.."

"I want to find out what makes you moan..." He begins to finger fuck you in a grinding rhythm, his thumb never leaving your swollen bud..

You pant and moan, pressure building, rocking your hips into his hand, wanting more.. "Mmm yess, sir.."

He takes your mouth, kissing you fiercely, pressing in harder, his tongue exploring yours while his fingers plunge deeper.. "I want to learn your every muscle and every movement.." He picks up speed, your whole body trembles furiously as each and every muscle tightens to its peak..

Sparkles pop behind your eyes from the pressure as you gasp for air that he steals from your lungs with each stroke.. "Oh! Please, sir.."

He brings his lips to your ear, his hot breath sending you into sensory overload as he whispers.. "And I want to watch you cum.. Over and over again.."

He increases the pressure, right as you come undone at his bold words..

An earthquake shatters your mind as your body is filled with a flowing heat, fiery rivers of ecstasy pouring through your veins, pooling at your centre.. "Yess! Oh, Hunter!.. Ohhhh god!"

Your whole body relaxes as he withdraws his hand, and releases your wrists.. He scoops you up as though you are weightless when you fall limply into his arms, your cheek pressed against his chiseled chest, the slow heavy thud of his heart beneath your ear.. You sigh, feelings safe and satisfied..

"Fucking beautiful.." He carries you from the kitchen through the living room and through the open bedroom door on the other side.. He sets you gently on the soft mattress, and you watch with bated breath as he crouches down, grinning up at you before he undoes the laces on your sneakers, pulling off your shoes and socks.. You wriggle your free toes as he tugs at the ankles of your jeans.. You lift your hips, allowing him to side the pants down your legs, revealing the simple white lace panties beneath.. Then he lifts your legs, tucking them up beneath the blanket, effectively putting you to bed..

You blink up at him confused.. "What are you doing?"

He leans down to tuck a cocoa brown curl back behind your ear.. "Today has been a lot.. And you need to relax, baby.. Get some rest.. I've got to make some calls and then I'll take care of dinner.. I'll wake you up in a few hours.."

He's not wrong.. You don't feel like you could get out of this bed even if you wanted to.. Your muscles ache and your eyelids feel heavy.. "Viking, wait.."

He stops halfway to the door.. "Yeah?"

You pull the covers over your head, hiding your face so that what you say comes out muffled by the heavy comforter.. "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you.."

He chuckles.. "Duchess.. You haven't been anything less than perfect.."