After going through multiple levels of security, I finally made it to where Greg was being held. Grant and Fury, 2 of my best interrogators, told me everything they got out of him which was nothing but "Fuck you" "I'm not saying shit" and spitting. Typical, Greg was a narcissistic piece of shit. "Get me the pepper spray Grant, and Fury strip the bastard." I sat my suit jacket down on table and looked at Greg through the one way glass. He has already taken a beating from when Grant and Fury tried to get the truth out of him. This man had no idea what was coming his way.

Fury entered the room holding a knife and began to cut Greg's clothes off. Greg looked terrified, I loved it. Soon Grant returned with 20 bottles of pepper spray. "We're already Boss" Fury says as re-enters the room. I pop my knuckles and grab 2 cans of the pepper spray.

10 cans of pepper spray later and Greg still won't budge, he is crying hard. "LISTEN HERE YOU BASTARD, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE KEEPING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN" I screamed into his ear, while spraying more of stuff his mouth. Through his pain, finally gives in and tells me where he is keeping them captive. "Now was that so hard" he looks at me almost confused, before he get another word out I put a bullet between his eyes. "Awe Mr Brand, you got blood on my shirt. Thought you would know better. Grant, Fury! Get rid of his body. I will be in my office if either of you need me." I walk past them and grab my jacket. I should call Anna to make sure she is doing ok. But after I change this shirt.

Once I find my way to my office, get a new shirt on, and get a cup of coffee, I call Anna. Yet she isn't answering, what if something happened? Did that ex boyfriend find her? No, not possible. There are too many guards for him to make it past the driveway. I calm myself and call Elliot. "Hello Mr Grey, what can I help you with?" "Hey Elliot, is Anna with you? I need to speak with her" "Uh yeah, we just finished breakfast, I'll go get her for you" he responds. After a couple seconds of rustling sounds then I hear her voice and a wave of relief washes over me. I let her she scared me and that I would bring her home some clothes since my clothes were probably to big, which she happily confirmed for me. God I miss her already.

Then I remember the file on my desk that will confirm my suspicions about her past. I decided to not deal with it today. I can look at it tomorrow, its not urgent. I hear a knock on my door, "Come in" "Hello Mr Grey, here are the clothes for your fiancé. I hope she likes them" "Ah thank you Miss Adams, you are amazing" "Of course, do you need anything else" "No I'm fine, and take the rest of the day off. You work too hard" I smile at Marie. "Really! Thank you Mr Grey!" I laugh at her excitement. Marie was always so kind, she deserved a better job than working for a criminal. But I pay her twice the normal personal assistant salary, so I doubt she is complaining.

Time to go home.

A short drive later I arrive at home to find Anna and Elliot watching boxing, she told me how it her favorite sport. I ask her to follow me, trying to get a moment alone with her. I missed her so much today. I wish I could just kiss and treat this like a normal relationship, but I couldn't. Finally she walk into my room and I notice how ridiculously oversized my clothes on her and can't help but crack up. She didn't seem to like me poking fun at her. I closed the gap separating us and made look me. Then I looked down at my sweatpants on and noticed how big the bulge was, telling she had rolled up them up so they would fit. She looked perfect in my clothes but I had others plan to just drooling over her for wearing my clothes. I picked her up and got the sweats off her. Once I set her back down, I accidentally let my mouth slip, "That's better" shit did I say that out loud? I definitely did since Anna was blushing again and trying to hide against my chest. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her and tried to make her less embarrassed.

We stayed like that for about 15 minutes, I rubbed her back while she fidgeted with my tie. "I need to shower Love" I said quietly not really wanting the moment to end. "Please don't leave me" she said, still hiding her beautiful face. "Join me then" god I'm such an idiot, why did I say that. Its my 3rd day of knowing her and I asked her to take a shower with me. How have I not already scared her off, but instead she finally looks up at me with her perfect smile, "Really?" "Yeah, I mean we're engaged right? Might as well get to know eachother more personally" I said with wink. She finally stopped fidgeting, letting me know she was nervous or embarrassed. And Instead her hands were rest against my stomach. "Well what are we waiting for, lead the way" I can't believe she agreed to shower with me. I pick her up and threw her over my shoulder, this time she giggled instead of fighting me.

Once we made it into my bathroom, "Wait, Cade I have to tell you something." she was fidgeting with my tie again, something was wrong. "Ok love, and you don't have to shower with me if you don't want too" "No its not that, but I-I'm not exactly a virgin" I looked at her confused. Why would I care if she was or wasn't a virgin, "What do you mean Love? You can tell me anything" "My eldest cousin Martin, he um, he ra-" "Shhhhhhh Love you don't have to talk about that. In my eyes if it wasn't consensual than it didn't count. If you consider yourself virgin, you are a virgin too me." she looked at me like I was the first person to see it that way. Anna started to cry and wrapped herself around me "T-thank you Cade, I haven't ever wanted to do it but he made me. I thought he would kill me." "I am so sorry beautiful, you didn't deserve that" I started to stoke her soft hair in hope that it will calm her down. "We don't have to do this, if you want we can just watch a movie in my bed" she looked up at me with her red puffy eyes and nodded yes.

This is for the best anyways. I don't to take advantage of her in anyway. I pick her up bridal style and she immediately snuggled into my chest, without thinking I kissed the top of her head.  Once I make it over to my bed I opened the sheets for her to get comfortable, "I'm going to go get out of this suit. Why don't you pick the movie Love" she nods her head again as I hand her the remote. I text Elliot we were going to watch a movie in my room and set my phone down on the counter in my closet. I change into some sweatpants and find Anna looking more relaxed and happy. "Find a good movie Love?" "Mhm, you're going to love it" she says with a smile. I crawl into bed next to her and she snuggled into me, which seemed to make her feel safe. We fell asleep half way through the movie. Anna made me world better in every way. I could see this turning into a real marriage and that thought made me happy.