While Dad was on the phone with one of the best hackers in the continent- also known as Mav- I had been the one to call Neptune and Bellamy's parents.

That was 3 hours ago.

Currently, Angela was on our private jet home and Dominic and Carter were settled in one of our guest rooms.  Their kids are missing too, of course they'll be here as we search for them.

"You do not get payed to ask me questions! Did I ask if you thought you weren't going to find anything? No Pat. I fucking didn't! So search the woods near the crash point and next time you try to tell me what you think about my missing Sorellina, your Principessa, I'll fucking bury you alive!" Demitri hung up the phone in irritation and chucked it at the wall.

I immediately put the bottle down and walked over to him.

Standing in front of my older brother, I could see the same 11 year old boy who lost his sister all those years ago. His face was red, his breathing was ragged, and he looked so fucking tired.

My eyes teared up at his appearance, we can't go through this again.

It broke us the first time.

Without a second thought I pulled Demitri into my hold and felt him tense - as expected. It took a full 10 seconds for him to relax and once he did, I felt his body shake with silent sobs.

Shit shit shit.

My hold tightened with slight panic and looked up to the ceiling.

We were in this same exact position 15 years ago. The only difference was that Demitri was the one consoling all of us, he always had been.

I think we've all failed to realize that our eldest brother has been carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders since we were young, and now.. he's finally crumbled under the weight.

The others had joined our hug.

One of Eli's arms was hung over my shoulders and the other was bracing Giovanni, who had been leaning on him with teary eyes. Giovanni himself had one of his arms around Demitri, squeezing his shoulder every so often. The other arm stayed at his side, smushed between Eli and him. And Dad reached his arms around the four of us, resting his head on top of Demitris while rubbing the twins backs in a soothing manner.

In this moment I can only pray that we find them safely because if we don't

there will be hell to pay.

ATHENAS POV.

I'm not sure how long it's been.

Bellamy drifted off a while ago meanwhile I was lost in my thoughts.

Is my family okay? Are they looking for me? For us? Do Javier and Silas know we're gone?

I zoned back in when Neptune started to stir in my lap. She slowly sat up with a groan and rubbed her eyes, "I feel like I've been hit by a bus" She muttered.

Then she laughed.

"Regina George who?"

Being the light sleeper he is, Bellamy woke up with a slight jolt and looked at the both of us. His eyebrows knotted in confusion as he stared at a giggling Neptune.

Eventually taking the time to look around, Nep realized the situation we were in and groaned loudly. "Again! Really?!"

She slapped her hand to her forehead then winced when it made contact with the cut on her temple. "Ow- the fuck."