Hissing as the light invaded his vision, he turned onto his side just to let out another -now pain filled- grunt. 

I feel you Bells.

Sitting up with shallow breaths, I watched as he scotched himself to the wall and leaned his head back. After a moment his eyes scanned the room, stopping once they found my own.

"Athena." He breathed out. "Athena, I need you to come pop my shoulder back in place."

My eyes widened and I scrambled up on my feet. Making my way across the room, I ignored the slight pain in my leg and lowered myself in front of him.

Quickly pulling my hoodie off, I rolled up the sleeve and held it up to him. He grabbed my jacket with his good hand and bit down hard on the sleeve, nodding when he was ready.

With his cue, I held his right arm and carefully raised it in front of him, not stopping until I heard the sound of his shoulder popping back into place. Bell groaned and brought my jacket from his mouth, letting out a string of curses through his irregular breaths.

As he cradled his arm, I turned my jacket into a makeshift sling and eased his arm into it.

"Athena it's cold, take your jacket back."

"No. You need it more than me right now."

"I'll be fi-"

"Don't fight me on this Bellamy." I gave him a look which successfully shut him up and he sighed, mumbling something about me being stubborn under his breath.

After he was situated, I glanced over to Neptune, she was still unconscious and her laying position still looked severely uncomfortable. I moved over to her and placed her limbs in a more comfortable position. Lifting her head, I laid it back down on my lap and swiped the curls out of her face, now noticing the cut across her temple.

She's out cold.

Speaking of cold, I could feel the chill of the room starting to settle in my bones which made me involuntarily shiver.

Luckily Bellamy was looking at the door when I did because if he wasn't I would've definitely gotten my hoodie back.

Bringing my hand to my neck, I started twisting the rose pendent between my fingers.

"Maddox is here." Breaking our silence, I watched out of the side of my eye as Bellamy's facial expression hardened.

He rolled his eyes and his lips turned into a scowl, "Of course he fucking is."

ADRIANOS POV.

My baby sister was kidnapped.

Dad and Demitri found Bellamy's crashed car a few minutes after the call had cut.

A few minutes too late.

The car was empty and their broken phones were left behind.

Athena, Bellamy, Neptune.. gone.

At the thought, I brought the bottle of Jack Daniels to my lips and took another sip, just as I had been doing for the last 2 hours.

The five of us sat in Dads office; Demitri was yelling at someone through the phone, Dad was doing the same in a lower tone, and the twins were huddled near the back wall. Giovanni had his head down and Elias was holding one of his shoulders.

He hadn't spoken to Athena since yesterday.. I could only assume he feels guilty.

Unlike everyone else, I was sitting on the leather couch with a half full bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand, occasionally passing it around to Dad or Demi.