Fulgurium

I walked back up to my dorm after class to put down my things only to find Lily Evans doing the same thing.
"Juliet, right?" She asked me as I walked in.
"That would be me" I replied dryly.
"How was your first day of classes at Hogwarts"
"It was alright, thanks."
She looked at me a moment, "Do you want to come down to the lake with me? it's a beautiful day out, I've got to meet up with some friends and I'm sure they'd love to meet you"

I considered this, deciding I could use the experience "That would be great, just give me a minute"

I took my large Gryffindor robe off and loosened my stupid tie before heading out of the dorm and down the lawn towards the lake with Lily while we walked I noticed James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter all huddled under a large tree.
Remus was reading, I concluded he must do that a lot.
James was catching his snitch just like in Sirius's picture.
The boy called Peter was watching James in amazement, he seemed to worship James Potter, or so I'd gathered.
But Sirius was looking incredibly bored leaning against the tree blowing the stands of is hair up in down, he was frequently bored I assumed.

𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑈𝑆-

Juliet Crescent and Lily Evans Walked down the lawn and I watched intently at the way she walked, it was a confident stride.

Her brown curls billowed in the wind, the sun shone down on her face making her look as though she were glowing, like a goddess or something.

But after staring at her for awhile for who knows what reason my boredom had still not been cured, that was until he strolled down the lawn with his nose stuck in a book per usual.
"Snivellous" I announced to my friends.

"James, Fancy some fun today" I asked nudging him and pointing at the greasy haired git who walked slowly by.

"Please not today, it's the first day" Remus pleaded, without looking up from his book, if he truly cared he would be giving us his full attention, which in my mind signified that Remus wouldn't really care all too much if we played a little.

"Sorry Moony, never miss an opportunity, plus I'm bored"

"But your always bored Sirius. don't you dare get up!"

I pulled James up and walked with determinism to where Severus Snape was headed.

"Hello there Snivelly" I said to the boy who I hated with a passion.

"How was your summer Snivellous? Spent it with muggles did you? Seems they couldn't even convince you to take a bloody shower"

He pulled out his wand but before he could strike, James pulled out his and yelled
"LEVICORPUS".

As Snape hung upside down, our usual crowd of fans came to watch as we conformed to our daily schedule, resuming just as it should.

"Where are your death eater buddies Snivellous? oh that's right, they graduated! and left you with us"

Severus Snape started firing spells at both me and James as he hung from his feet, most of them hit trees or flew past the ears of bystanders, but one of which knocked James's wand from his hand
dropping Snape and starting a full out battle on the lawn between the three of us.

"Nice one James!" I shouted when James grabbed his wand and hit Snivelly with Stupefy from the ground.

𝐽𝑈𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑇-

As I got down to the lake I watched as Lily Evans dipped her feet in at the end of the dock, and chatted with some other girls I didn't know, one included Marlene McKinnon, I couldn't understand why Sirius hated her, she seemed nice enough.