Chapter 42 - Fake

Start from the beginning

I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach when I think of me and Lola in our own home that we designed, having mini humans that we made running around the house and Lola yelling after them 'to be careful because they're going to fall'.

I want that with one girl, my butterfly.

I wish I could show the whole world that she's mine, I want to scream up into the heavens that Lola Wilston is mine, and I'm her's.

However, it's a mutual decision that we made together to keep it to ourselves as long as we can. We don't want the fans putting extra pressure on us, we want to avoid gossip magazines spreading rumours and lies about us and our relationship.

We still haven't figured out who posted and took the video of us, but when we do I'm going to give them a big slap in the face for hurting my girl.

Seeing the devastated look in her eyes when she was watching the video broke me inside, I scolded myself in my head thinking how I should have closed the blinds before we did anything.

I made a mental note in my brain to always close the blinds when she's over.

I have to admit when Liam called out "That's a wrap" on the last day of shooting I wanted to rewind time and go back to the beginning of filming.

I'm not going to lie, the thought of Lola finding some else better than me has crossed my mind, but seeing how close she got to my mom made me realize that my feelings for her were mutual.

***

Washing my face in my ensuite, my phone dings from inside my pocket.

Patting my face dry I reach for my phone.

Butterfly: Finish what you're doing in there quickly, I'm stuck out here with my best friend Chloe

Me: Coming now baby, with you on my mind I didn't last long ;)

It's true, thinking of her makes me go crazy.

Smirking knowing my response would bother her, I take one final glance at my appearance before making my way to Lola before she kills Chloe.

"Would you like something to drink?" Lola asks politely, but I know better than to believe through that fake smile.

Her shoulders are stiff and her hands are intertwined behind her back, keeping them away from Chole's neck.

"The strongest drink you have," Chloe says dryly, not bothering to look up at Lola, Chole looks down at her chest and pushes the already low chest line down, even more, exposing her fake boobs in her push up bra.

I'm proud to say that Lola never feels the need to show off her body for a guy, or even me. She's confident in herself, and I admire that.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at Chloe's outfit that I'm sure is for me, I walk towards the two ladies.

"Hey Chrissy," Chole exclaims, putting both her hands up into the air like she's a damn child. "Not gonna give me a hug?" she pouts.

No, I don't feel like catching a disease.

She wines holding her arms open even wider for me, "Come on makeout buddy, I don't bite"

Glancing over at Lola I see her back tense and the hand gripping a glass filled with brown liquid turning white from her strong grip.

I politely walk into her disgusting embrace that I wanted nothing but to avoid, I know she's going to nag me all night if I don't hug her, so I do. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly when she squeezes the side of my face into her boobs.