I'm sorry - final update

(Also posted on my announcements)

Hey everyone, a little explanation as to why I haven't been on here...Firstly, I'm really really sorry for my absence. There are so many lovely people on here and to those people. I'm endlessly sorry I let you down ❤ I felt I couldn't handle this account anymore and the pressure to update my return book, a book I'd lost any passion for, was starting to affect my mental health. The community I was writing in had become very toxic and I received hateful and rude messages from people I would rather not interact with. It took all my joy out of writing and that wasn't what I wanted from my account. So, I am not going to be updating anything on this account anymore. 

However, there were some truly lovely people I met through this account who have repeatedly encouraged my writing and I smiled every time that I read one of your kind and supportive comments. Even if I didn't have the time to reply, I did read every message and they really warmed my heart so thank you so much ❤ For those people, again, I am endlessly sorry that I won't be updating my stories, but I hope that you can understand and respect my decision. I will be keeping all my stories up on this account though and won't delete them.

As many of you know, my dream is to write my own stories and over my break from Wattpad, I have rediscovered my love for writing my own work. I have decided to start posting this work on a new account which I have set up this evening I have some ideas in the works, so there might be the first chapter of a new story up tomorrow. It would mean the world to me if some of you would follow that account and support my original work ❤❤ The account is theemberlight

Once again, I am so so sorry for everything, but I really hope you guys can understand. 

Thank you for everything, Em xx