umbitch

"Hey, Harry, just hypothetically, where do you think umbitch is now?" Sirius asked slowly, putting down his Lunch.
"Why do you ask?" Harry narrowed his eyes.
"Just wondering" Sirius held his hands up in defence.
"Still at the ministry" harry spat.
"WHAT?!? " James yelped  like a wounded stag (😶😉😊)
"after what she did to you?!? " screeched Lilly.  Harry sighed and tapped his fingers impatiently on the table.
"I told you!! I never told anyone" Harry sighed,  unconsciously flexing his hand. 
"well,  I was wondering if we could pay her a little visit.  James could get her out of the ministry" Sirius batted his eyes recently.  Harry gave another sigh.
"why out of the ministry? " Jane a wondered.  Sirius snorted..
"I will never,  as long as I live,  set foot in the Ministry ever again.  " he scowled. 
"but your free?  and Kingsley is Minister? " Lilly said. 
"I don't care.  I hate the ministry.  "

"I still haven't agreed.  I don't need any of you thrown into Azkaban for assault on a ministry official " Harry said. 
"Kingsley wouldn't do that" James waved his hand. 
"The minister can be out voted"  Harry told the group. 
"as much as I would rather kiss a basilisk then agree with these two I agree we should talk to her" Lilly blushed. 
"that's low lils" Complained James. 
"basilisks aren't nice" grumbled Harry rubbing his arm with the basilisk scar on. 

"wotcher" a new voice said from the door
"why you talking about basilisks? "  Remus walked in with Tonks.  Harry updated them on the conversation.  Remus looked apologetically at Harry before agreeing with the other two marauders.  Tonks nodded as well.  Harry threw his hands up in the air in frustration before announcing he was going to find Ron and Hermione,  sure that they would side with him. 

-

The trio and Ginny came back and Harry repeated the conversation.  "sorry Harry,  but I loath that evil toad for what she did you and the other students" Ginny grinded her teeth.  Ron shrugged.  "I'd like to give her a good hex mate " Harry let out an annoyed exclamation.  Sirius snorted Behind him. 
"loyal friends. " Sirius smirked.  Harry scowled. 
"Hermione?!? "  Harry asked. 
"well she was a rubbish teacher... " Hermione shuffled. 
"I suppose it would be fun" sighed Harry,  knowing when he was beat.  A chorus of excited shouts followed. 

< The Ministry Of Magic >

The group had managed to persuade Sirius into the ministry with much difficulty.  The trio and Ginny had gone under the clock and the adults had put a disillusion charm (I think that's what it is,  Moody uses it on Harry in the OOTP) to sneak through the ministry. 

Eventually they reached Umbridges office.  Harry looked uneasy.  "You alright Harry? " whispered Remus,  noticing Harry's discomfort. 
"yeah.  Just stirs up old memories " Harry mumbled. 
"at least we're not using poly-juice this time" Ron mumbled. 
"or surrounded by dementors" Hermione muttered.  Harry shuddered. 
"when was this? " asked Sirius. 
"7th year.  You'll see " Harry sighed. 

James pushed the door open after whispering ' alohomora ' revealing a shocked Umbridge.  The group took of the charms and removed the cloak.  "You! " hissed Umbridge. 
"I believe you might recognise me" Sirius said,  stepping out of the shadows. 
"SIRIUS BLACK!  MURDERER!  " screeched Umbridge. James surged forward, 
"shut up" hissed James.  "we've come here to discuss the treatment of my son"
"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE.  I WILL ALERT THE MINISTER!  TO AZKABAN" screamed Umbridge. 
"I doubt Minister Kingsley will send me,  my friends and family to azkaban" Harry tilted his head in fake curiosity. 
"What where we doing?  Ah yes.  Remus Lupin" he said with a creditable imitation of politeness. 
"James Potter" James narrowed his eyes.
"Lilly Potter"
"and I'm Hermione Granger,  as I'm sure  you remember.  "
"Ronald Weasley" he sat in dislike at their old teacher. 
"Ginny weasley" growled gin. 

The group conjured chairs and sat down on them as If they had been invited in.  "now. Your detentions... " started Remus.  Filling in for the other two marauders and Lilly who looked like they would soon explode. 
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!  I'M A MINISTRY OFFICIAL! " Umbridge shouted. 
"not for long" smirked Ron and Hermione
"you need to earn that title. " Harry and ginny explained.   
"now.  A blood quill"  Sirius hissed. 
"HOW DARE YOU.  YOU TOLD! " Raged James. 
"IT'S ILLEGAL YOU OLD HAG! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED USING IT!  " Sirius continued. 
The group raised their hands threateningly and shot a number of hexes and curses towards her. 

The end result was Umbridge hanging upside down,  jelly legged,  stung face,  dressed stupidly and had numerous cuts.  As well as some toad features.  "now.  I think she should go to Azkaban to round this up" Remus smiled innocently. 
"someone get Kingsley" grinned Sirius.  Harry nodded and the trio and Ginny went out in search of Kingsley. 

Eventually they returned,  and after some explaining,  evidence and persuading got the old bitch sent to Azkaban for use of a illegal object.  Satisfied,  the group travelled back and sat in front of a fire.  "that was a good result" smiled Sirius.  The group nodded eagerly. 
"what where we doing before? " Lilly asked. 
"6th year.  The rest of it anyway " Hermione smiled. Harry nodded and brought in the pensive.  Using his same he produced the memories and put them into the magical object. 
"ready? " asked Harry.  Just as Tanks walked in. 
"wotcha.  What's going on?  " she smiled,  tripping over a shoe. 
"rest of year six" Harry beckoned her over. 
"want to see?  "he asked.  Tonks nodded. 
"now are we ready? " Harry laughed. 
As the group nodded he dived in,  quickly followed by Ron,  Sirius,  Hermione,  Lilly,  Remus,  Ginny,  James and Tonks.