the deathly hallows

I'm so sorry!!! I've stopped doing this for so long without a good reason other than I had no time with exams ect. That's not really a good reason and i'm so sorry. I understand if no one wants to read this anymore and I won't judge if you've given up. Of course I would love you to still read this but no hard feelings if you don't. Thank you so much to all of you who've stuck with this and I love you all so much

Again, I'm so sorry,but here you go,a new chapter! xxx 

"Mad-eyes coming by the way, he was an excellent auror and order member so I thought he'd like seeing the memories of the rest of the year" harry explained.

Tonks smiled. "He would like to see it"
Hermione and Ron nodded. "We thought so"

Mad-eye arrived shortly and Harry put his memories into the pensive. Before they entered it, he gestured to himself and Ron and Hermione. "We'll be leaving for some of the memories because it happened to recently, we'd rather not watch it again" not with the nightmares. Harry added silently to himself.
The occupants of the room nodded before hopping into the pensive.

I want to go and see Xenophilius Lovegood."

Memory Hermione said as the memory started up .

"Why?" Asked Remus and Sirius

He stared at her.

"Sorry?"

"That would be confusing," Bill nodded, his lips quirking. "Bit irrelevant don't you think?" 

"Xenophilius Lovegood, Luna's father. I want to go and talk to him!"

"Why?" James asked again, looking epically confused. 

"er – why?"

"Yes, why"

She took a deep breath, as though bracing herself, and said, "It's that mark, the mark in Beedle the Bard. Look at this!"

She thrust The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore under Harry's unwilling eyes and saw a photograph of the original letter that Dumbledore had written Grindelwald, with Dumbledore's familiar thin, slanting handwriting.

"The signature," said Hermione. "Look at the signature, Harry!"

He obeyed. For a moment he had no idea what she was talking about, but, looking more closely with the aid of his lit wand, he saw that Dumbledore had replaced the A of Albus with a tiny version of the same triangular mark inscribed upon The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

" odd," Dora said, tilting her head "How strange"

"It keeps cropping up, doesn't it?" she said. "I know Viktor said it was Grindelwald's mark, but it was definitely on that old grave in Godric's Hollow, and the dates on the headstone were long before Grindelwald came along! And now this! Well, we can't ask Dumbledore or Grindelwald what it means – I don't even know whether Grindelwald's still alive – but we can ask Mr. Lovegood. He was wearing the symbol at the wedding. I'm sure this is important, Harry!".

Harry did not answer immediately. He looked into her intense, eager face and then out into the surrounding darkness, thinking. After a long pause he said, "Hermione, we don't need another Godric's Hollow. We talked ourselves into going there, and –"