Seeing that a possible solution had appeared Lee Hyunjin pushed all his remaining strength into his legs and rushed ahead, his speed even surprised the jaguar that was chasing him.

There was indeed a body of fresh water ahead beneath a cliff that rose high above where Lee Hyunjin was.

The water was clear, it's surface reflected the skies and the crystalline blue colour was enchanting. If it wasn't for the current situation maybe Lee Hyunjin would've stopped to admire its beauty.

Please even if there are some creatures in there just be small ones!

Okay even if they're not small please ignore me!

Lee Hyunjin reached the edge of the lake and without a second thought jumped in. He found himself feeling grateful for all those times that school bully had taken him to the pool to drown him for fun, because thanks to that he desperately learnt how to swim and that acquired skill was currently saving his life yet again.

Lee Hyunjin swam very far away from the shore then turned around so he could see the jaguar.

The jaguar came to a stop in front of the water. It didn't take a step further and merely watched him. Then it's started pacing back and forth right at the edge of the lake like a parent waiting for the child to come home late at night after sneaking out yet it's tail was lazily swishing side to side as if showing that the jaguar was patient.

Lee Hyunjin was praying all sorts of prayers but the ominous hunch at the back of his mind was still bothering him.

After pacing for a full two minutes the jaguar sat down. It rested its head on its powerful paws and its eyes were locked on Lee Hyunjin who resembled a drowned and cornered rat at the moment.

Speaking of his appearance, Lee Hyunjin hadn't had a moment to even examine his condition since he woke up.

He first washed his face then looked down to the water surface and stilled his movements so he could see his reflection more clearly without the ripples in the water.

Lee Hyunjin heavily sighed, it was still the same face as before. Specifically it was still the exact same eyes.

Lee Hyunjin's eyes were what had caused his crappy school life. He was one of those people born with a condition called heterochromia.
One of his eyes was onyx and dark as night like an ink stain on a sheet of white paper whilst the other one was amber coloured it's shade changing depending on how the light touched it.

Because of this Lee Hyunjin had grown out his black hair so his bangs came over his right eye just a bit and he even wore glasses, still those people at school managed to find out about his eyes one day when they were playing basketball and the ball hit his face.

Lee Hyunjin obviously raised his hands to his face and unfortunately pushed aside his hair. In the process of getting up from the floor, using his hands to support himself his face was revealed.

That's when one girl noticed his eyes and broadcasted it to the other students that he had a strange appearance.

Lee Hyunjin was labelled as a freak and an outcast since then and more details about his life only added to that title.

Looking at his face now, he felt a bit bitter, if you're going to send me to some other world like this at least change my face!
He hit his reflection with his fist cause the water to ripple.

Lee Hyunjin did not like his face, he did not like his pale skin, he did not like his average body that maintained its average appearance. He did not like his weak and average self.