SleepyBlade

AU: Philza's oldest son, Technoblade is trying to launch his streaming career. After pulling three all-nighters in a row, Technoblade gets sick. Dadza comes over to help his son.

------------------------

Techoblade had been streaming all day. His eyes were dry and glassy, he couldn't feel his foot, and his stomach was rumbling. Technoblade has not eaten all day. In fact, he hasn't had much of an appetite in a while. He couldn't remember the last time he had a good meal. Normally Philza would feed technoblade during streams, but Techno had moved into his own apartment so he won't be a burden to Phil anymore.

A donation snapped him back into reality. Oops, he thought, I must have been silent for a while.

"Sorry chat, I was just staring into space. Thank you for the donation...Tommyinnit," Techno said surprised. "Wait Tommy is that actually you?"

Techno got a notification from Tommy on discord.

CHILD: Yes it was me you idiot. Wilbur told me to watch your stream to be a good brother.

BLADE: Thank you, Tommy.

Techno didn't have the energy to think of a clever response. He turned back to Minecraft skywars and continued his stream.

Techno's phone buzzed again.

WILBY: Are you ok? You aren't' talking a lot on your stream.

BLADE: I'm fine.

WILBY: Maybe you should go to bed. You've been streaming for eight hours for the third day in a row.

BLADE: I said I was fine.

Techno put his phone on mute. Wilbur was so annoying sometimes. Another hour passed. The computer screen was starting to get blurry and distorted. Techno was shivering.

"I'll be back in a second chat!" He said before muting his mic.

He got up from his desk and grabbed one of Wilbur's old hoodies that Techno stole. He ran a hand through his long messy pink hair. He hadn't bothered to brush it because hardly anyone saw him.

"I'm back," Techno said returning to his desk. "For some reason, it is freezing in here, before I resume the stream, let me remind you to SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!" He shouted, his voice cracking. This dissolved into a coughing fit.

He glanced at chat to see what they were talking about.

USERNAME1: SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!

USERNAME2: techno are you sick?

USERNAME3: I think he's sick he should sleep

USERNAME4: get some rest techno! You've been streaming for hours.

"Sleep is for the weak," he said laughing. It was sweet that chat cared about him though. "I am not sick for anyone who is worrying." Techno knew deep down that this was a lie, but he would never admit he was sick.

A donation popped up on the screen. It was from Wilbur.

WIBULRSOOT DONATED $4.20

"CHECK DISCORD"

Techno ignored this, knowing chat would go crazy. Wilbur must be mad... He thought. He pulled out his phone and saw 10 unread messages from Wilbur.

WILBY: GO TO BED TECHNO

WILBY: You're going to get sick.

WILBY: STOP IGNORING ME

WILBY: TECHNO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF