Kyo | "I got you"

Requested by @Alyssajj11

730 words
—————————————

"Kyo that isn't fair" the young girl whined and pouted with her arms crossed. The red-headed boy smiled cheekily as he held the last cookie in his hand. "I beat you y/n-ie don't be a sore loser" the boy teased causing the girl to turn away from him. He laughed and walked in front of the the girl but her eyes were set on the ground which made the boy laugh again. He split the cookie in half and held it out to the little girl who quickly smiled at the boy. She gently took it from his hand and giggled sweetly. The two children looked at each other with such admiration and love.

"What do you mean you are leaving" the young reddish-orange-haired boy asked with a pout on his lips. The young girl looked at her best friend through teary eyes. The two had stared at each other for so long that kyo had managed to memorize her eyes. How they sparkled when she was happy and looked duller when she was sad. "My mommy and daddy said I am loving and I can't see you anymore" she whimpered and kyo could imagine her ears down and tail between her legs. "L/n let's go now!" Her father growled and roughly grabbed her arm as he dragged her away from the car. "Kyo! Kyo-Chan! I love you! Kyo!" The girl screamed and fought before she was thrown into the back seat of the car and it then quickly sped off.

"We have a new student joining us"
Kyo was pulled from his thoughts with his teacher's announcement. The class all looked up to see a h/c female. Her head was down as if she was observing the floor. "Please introduce yourself" the teacher told her and she looked up. Kyos eyes widened, your eyes, it was you. "H-hello, I am l/n f/n, let's be friends" you stated and bowed slightly. You took the empty seat to the right of tohru. Kyo observed you. You had grown much since you were both younger. Your body had advanced and you had curves. Your shirt h/c hair had grown out and now reached your waist. However, your e/c eyes had stayed the exact same however they were dull. You conversed with the energetic brunette as Kyo noticed the pervs eyeing you up and down. Kyo quickly stood and walked over, sitting next to your right. You turned to look and your eyes widened as you met the orange-haired boys eyes. "K-kyo?" You whispered and tohru's eyes furrowed in confusion. "Do you both know each other?" She asked but neither of you looked or answered her as you both got lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly a memory hit the girl.

"You are so worthless! You were both kids! You really think he could ever want you! He was a sohma and you were just a worthless mutt" your father spat at you as you sat on the floor, your head down as tears rushed down your cheeks.

You quickly looked away from Kyo, your fathers words echoing through your ears. You were growing upset and you knew if you didn't calm yourself down you would end up turning. Your breaths started to grow heavy and you knew that you had to leave the classroom. You quickly stood and ran out of the class, the orange haired boy chasing after you. You ended up in an empty hallway in kyos arms. He whispered into your ear and held you close, knowing it would calm you down. Your breathing slowed down and you reluctantly looked up into the boys eyes. Kyo gently wiped the stray tears that were in your cheeks. "H-hi" you whispered. Kyo chuckled and butterflies erupted in your stomach. "Hi y/n-ie" he whispered back which caused your cheeks to turn a light pink. "I missed you" you squeaked out and hid your face in his chest. Kyos cheeks quickly heated up and he wouldn't look at you but he tightened his hold on your waist and hid his face in the crook of your neck. "I got you" he stated and kissed your cheek. You guys both felt safe in each other's embrace, it felt like....home.