Haru | Sorry

903 words

Song ; Sorry by Halsey

-------------------

"I've missed your calls for months it seems

Don't realize how mean I can be

Cause I can sometimes treat the people

That I love like jewelry"

You glanced at the table as your phone began to ring again. " Haru <3" The contact read. You sighed and put your head in your hands as you waited for the ringing to stop. Suddenly Haru barged through your door. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!" You yelled at the boy. 

"why are you ignoring my calls?" He asked urgently and you looked away from him. "Get out" You said sternly. "NO" He said and you glared at him. "Leave me alone Haru I don't want you here!" You yelled at him and you saw hurt cross his features for a quick second.

"Fine " The boy said and left your apartment without saying another word. You frowned and regretted the words that tumbled out of your mouth. Sometimes you didn't realize how mean the things you told him were.

"So I'm sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I cant believe

That anybody ever really

Starts to fall in love with me"

"I love you" He said and you shook your head. "NO, no you don't" You replied and held yourself. "I LOVE YOU Y/N L/N!" Haru yelled because he hated that you didn't believe him. He loved you way more than you could ever know. You were his whole entire world.

"NO! NO ONE LOVES ME! He told me no one could ever love me" You said as you fell to your knees and sobbed into your hands. Haru instantly ran to you and embraced you in his arms, letting you cry into his shirt. "Well he's wrong" Haru whispered in your ear.

"Because I love you and I would give you the world if I could princess" He added making you sob harder. "I love you too Haru" You choked out and he gently kissed your forehead in hopes of calming you down.

"Sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry I could be so blind

Didn't mean to leave you

And all of the things that we had behind"

You ran. You didn't know where you were going but you just continued to run. "Stop!" You heard his voice. You stopped in your tracks. Tears rolled heavily down your cheeks like a river. You turned and looked at Haru. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry" You cried out and he nodded.

He opened his arms and you instantly ran into them. You felt safe in his embrace but you knew deep inside that he was way to good for you and that you didn't deserve him.  Or at least that's what you told yourself. 

"Stop. You're to good for me. Not the other way around y/n" Haru said like he read your mind. But at this point he basically could. You wore your heart on your sleeve and your face told your emotions.

"I ran away when things are good

And never really understood

The ways you laid your eyes on me"

"I just don't understand" You said. "Understand what?" Haru asked as he did homework. "Why me? Of all the girls" You said and looked at him curiosly. Haru really was a mystery to most people. He smiled at you and went and sat next to you on the bed. His arm wrapped around your waist and he planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"Because the moment I saw you , I knew that you were going to be mine and I knew it was meant to be" He said with his amazing smile. Your cheeks turned pick causing Haru to smile and tease you nonstop. "Shut up Haru!" You yelled only causing him to laugh harder as you covered your blushing cheeks with your hands.

"And so it seems I broke your heart

My ignorance has struck again

I failed to see it from the start"

Haru frowned at the ground. I knew that it was because of me that he was frowning. I was hurting him. Slowly breaking his heart without even meaning to. I would never EVER intentionally try to hurt him. He was the love of my life. 

I walked over and sat on his lap. His eyes never met mine and I knew I deserved the silence. "I'm so sorry" I said quietly. He shook his head and stood up gently placing me on the floor. "That doesn't fix this y/n" He said and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I would fight till the ends of the earth for you but ... instead of fighting for you its like I'm fighting with you" He said and I frowned. "Its so hard y/n, it shouldn't be this hard" He added before leaving the room.

"And someone will love you

But someone isn't me"

You watched as he smiled and laughed with the new girl. He looked so happy and that's all you ever wanted for him. It's what he deserved. He loved her and it was clear as day that she loved him too. She was everything that you weren't and she made him happier then you think you ever could.