Haru ; The Truth Untold

A/N ; IM BACKKKK and more content will be out the next few day so leave request in the comments or pm me! Love you all, kisses. 

The Truth Untold by BTS

1233 words

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a castle, In a blossoming garden

feeling so lonely, hmm~ 

I hung myself, in this mess filled with thorns

Haru watched you. He watched you cry due to the broken heart that he had caused you. He felt it was better this way, that it kept you from hurting even more. He saw the frown on your face when you couldn't hug or kiss him without him turning into an ox. It tore him apart to watch you break down in front of him and not pull you into his arms and kiss away your tears. He tried so hard to hold his emotionless expression as you cupped his cheeks and searched his eyes for any sense of remorse or regret. Your lip trembled and tears streamed down your cheeks as you found nothing but a heartless expression. I sob broke from your lips as you pulled away and ran from the shigure's house. 

Tell me what do they call you?

Where are you running off to?

Oh, would you tell me? I found you kept away in this garden

Haru didn't see you at school anymore, you had transferred classes in order to avoid him. You couldn't stand looking at him without breaking down. Haru watched from across campus as you sat alone in the school's garden. You twiddled a rose in between your fingers. The thorn pricked your finger and a small bit of blood came out of the wound. You found the beautiful flower very similar to your beloved Haru. So beautiful yet deceiving and wont hesitate to hurt you. You looked up and met his gorgeous eyes for a second before you quickly got up and left the garden.

And I know your warmth is the closest to reality

The flowers that you picked for me

Reaching for your hand

Delicate tears rolled down your cheeks as the memories of your lover filled your thoughts once again. When he would hold your hands and blow his warm breath on them to keep them warm. When he would pick flowers from the garden and give them to you. He would pick delicate flowers and place them behind your ear. How badly you wished you could just hold his hand and kiss him once again.

But this is my fate, Don't smile on me

Light on me, No, I can never take another step to you

Don't have a name to call me by anymore

In your heart you loved Haru, but your head told you to hate him. Hate him for giving up on you guys and for leaving like you meant nothing to him. You hated how he smiled while you were left frowning. You couldn't find the courage to confront him. You loath hearing the nicknames that he once called you. You threw out all the pictures and gifts that you were gifted by him. You couldn't stand looking at them without breaking down in tears. You hated him, but deep down you know you could never truly have hate for him. "I hate you Haru" You whispered bitterly to yourself as you watched him talk with Yuki, Tohru, Momiji, and Kyo.

You know that I can't, Show you me

Give you me, the weaknesses that I hide you can never see

I wear a mask again so I could see you

But I still want you (want you, want you)

Haru watched from afar and saw you slowly began to heal. He saw your gorgeous smile that lit up every room, and how your e/c eyes twinkled in the sun. He saw all the reasons he fell in love with you. He was feeling tortured without you. All his family had told him how stupid he was for letting you go and he knew it. He missed you like crazy. He put on a fake smile , he couldn't read you like he was able to before. "Hello y/n" Haru spoke with a fake cheerful tone and you rolled your eyes. "Haru" You said blankly. "How have you been?" He said just trying to keep the conversation going in order to hear your voice. You shrugged in response. "Fine i guess" You said and eyed the boy suspiciously. "I miss you" He whispered under his breath and looked down. "What was that?" Y/n questioned and he quickly looked up and coughed awkwardly. "Oh nothing, nothing" He said and put up his fake smile once again. 

From this lonesome garden, want to give you a flower

Reminding me of you, to give you all and take this foolish mask off

Haru held himself back from running back to you and apologizing. How badly he wanted to give up his facade and earn your heart and trust back. He loved you with every ounce of him. He stood under the cherry blossoms as they fell. It hurt that he wasn't standing here with you.

"Haru! Haru! Look they are falling" You cheered and jumped up and down while pointing at the cherry blossoms. He chuckled and nodded at you. "They are so beautiful" You exclaimed while looking at the flowers in awe. "Yes you are" Haru replied causing you to playfully punch his shoulder. He let out a laugh as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I love you so much y/n l/n" He said and smiled at you. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you more baby" You said with a bright smile on your face. 

But I know that I can never give you more then that

Forever may not be for us

Hide the ugly now

Haru broke down. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he destroyed his room. He threw everything and punched the wall countless times. "Damnit!" He screamed as he fell to his knees. You sobbed with his head in his hands and Momiji watched sadly from the door way, he didn't know what to do or how to help. Haru grabbed the photo that was on the floor near him. It was of you two playing with water balloons during the summer. He stared sadly at the photo and traced it with his fingertips. "Im so sorry my love" He whispered sadly. Haru felt so broken and knew it was his own fault. 

And I'm so afraid that in the end

You'll leave again, I know it's pathetic, what was I to do?

I wear a mask again so I could see you

Haru watched you with a heavy heart. He now knows how you felt. He watched as the boy wrapped his arms around your waist and as you smiled lovingly at him. He always wanted this for you but he hated it. He wanted to be the guy to hold you. He regretted ever letting you walk out that day and ever acting like he didn't love you.  

Im crying, my soul

I'm all alone, the walls won't hold

The castle made of sand is falling from within

Im taking off the mask to go and meet you

Y/n opened the door and was shocked. There stood Haru wet and shaking from the pouring rain, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. He then went to speak...

"But I still want you"

----------------------------------

Part two maybe??