Kyo ; "She's Mine!"

You sat in your seat quietly as a group of boy surrounded you and asked you for "Homework help" Which you know they didn't need. They sat and flirted with you like it was the most basic thing in the world. You failed to notice the angry orange-haired boy who stared at you and glared at every boy that surrounded you. "If you are that pissed then why not say something" Haru said and sat next to Kyo. Kyo glanced at him and gave the boy a dirty look before looking back to you. "Sorry i'll be back" Y/n told the boys before catching your eyes and smiling widely. Kyo smiled back and watched as you left the room. "Now's your chance" Haru instigated again causing Kyo to slap him upside the head. "Hey what the hell!" He complained as Kyo set off walking towards the guys that surrounded your seat. The guys looked at kyo warily as he approached them and crossed his arms. "Uh hey kyo whats up" One said nervously and chuckled. "I want you guys to leave y/n alone" Kyo said roughly and one of the boys thought it would be smart to challenge him. "And what if i don't feel like it" The boy challenged and stood up. Kyo grew furious  with this statement and lost his head. He grabbed the boy by his collar and brought his close. "She's! Mine!" Kyo growled in the boys face and dropped his collar as y/n entered the room again. 'Oh Hey- kyo!" The girl squeaked as kyo grabbed her arm and bag and dragged her out of the room. "Hey what's wrong?" y/n asked as they walked down the hallway. "Kyo" the girl said and grabbed his wrist, causing him to turn and face her. Anger was still evident on the boys face. Y/n brought her hand up to his face and caressed it. "Whats wrong love?" Y/n asked as the boy avoided eye contact. "You weren't jealous were you?" she asked and kyo continued to stay quiet. "Hey look at me" Y/n said and the boy met her eyes. "Im with you and only you" she said and pecked his cheek. "I know i'm sorry" The boy said and took a deep breath.  "i just...you're mine" He said possessively and y/n smiled at the boy. "All yours" She replied and intertwined their hands as they walked down the hallway and back to their classroom.

-------------

A/N : Im sorry Ik it's short