Chapter 30: J-UA goes to America & Breaking News

Start from the beginning

"So... I'm actually going to retire... I never thought I would retire. Every user before me has died and never made it to this point... I don't think I even considered that I would survive to this point either." I groaned out. Nezu and Gran Tornio just gave me sad looks since they agreed. They were also surprised that I had made it to this point that I can actually retire. "Nezu, I know for a fact that I won't be returning to teach after the third year. I'm debating if I really want to go back to Japan to start with. I really want to just relax and spend my remaining years with the Midoriya's since they became my family." I stated. "I understand. Please let me know if you want to stay in America when it's time to leave or you will be returning for one final year. Regardless, you All Might have given enough to Japan and don't need to give more if you don't want to. You are allowed to relax in retirement you known?" Nezu said. Soon we all talked about different things for the long flight and I fell asleep before long.

-- Time Skip to Arrival in America --

3rd pov:

Everyone soon arrived in America. All Might's plane had arrived about 1 hour earlier and they waited for the commercial flight to arrive. "Good day everyone! Remember my warning. Now let's get on the bus and All Might, Gran Torino, and I will follow behind in a private car to the hotel." Nezu said. After about 30 minutes of driving the group from J-UA arrived outside their hotel.

 After about 30 minutes of driving the group from J-UA arrived outside their hotel

"The school is a 5-minute walk away from here. As such, you will be able to attend the school for class and training and anything else we set up while being able to return to the hotel rooms in a reasonable time. Your hero outfits have been given to the school already and will not leave the school grounds without your homeroom teachers and the homeroom teacher from this school that you will be joining approval. As you, all known American quirk laws are a bit more relaxed but you better be careful of not landing yourself in jail because depending on what it is, we won't bail you out." Aizawa stated. "Aizawa, Vlad King. We're going to where we are staying. Remember when you don't need to watch over the students you are free to come where we are and relax." Nezu said. This made Aizawa and Vlad King happy that they could go to the Midoriya's and enjoy their home for some relaxation. The announcement was at the end of the week and today was Monday. As such, they would have four days before the announcement happened. 

-- Time Skip day of the announcement --

 3rd pov:

Class 2-A and 2-B have been attending a few days of classes. Overall, they have gotten their asses handed to them on a silver plate. Bakugo attempted to challenge one of the highest rank people on the quirkless combat ranking that the Vanguard had gotten set up. It didn't go well. 

-- Flash Back --