"Reasons," I said, copying him.

"What are those?" Zoey got cut off by Zack entering the room.

"Wassup, guys?" he said, coming to my side.

"That's what I said," I said.

"Where are you two going?" asked Ricardo, looking at us suspiciously.

"I'm taking this fine woman on a date," Zack said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Where? For how long? Address?" Ricardo asked.

"I'll text you; I don't want to ruin the surprise," he said, smiling at me.

"Fine, but protect Alex with your life; there are still enemies lurking around,'' Ricardo said, standing up. He went to a drawer and took out two guns. He came back and handed it to us; I tucked it in my pants, and Zack did the same.

"Of course I will," Zack said.

"Good. If something happens, call us," he said and hugged me.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen," I said, hugging him.

"Alright, you're ready, baby," Zack said. I broke the hug and grabbed Zack's hand.

"Yeah, let's go," we said, walking to the door and saying goodbye. We got into Zach's car and drove off.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked, looking over at him.

"It's a surprise," he said, dropping a hand on my thigh.

"Last time someone told me that I ended up killing them," I said, taking my gun out and playing with it.

"It would be a pleasure to be killed by you," he said, looking at me and blinking.

"Mmh, ok, what if I torture you?" I asked, trailing my gun up and down his arm.

"Even better," he said as I looked at him.

"Psycho," I said, laughing.

"When it comes to you, I'm a psycho," he said, squeezing my thigh. I put the gun away and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok..so..," I said, playing with his finger on my thigh.

"Soo..?"

"Were you taking me?"

"Nope, a surprise, remember," he said. "I was whining for the entire entire car ride until we came to a stop. I looked out the window and saw an amusement park.

"OMG, you brought me to an amusement park?! I yelled, jumping onto my seat.

"No, I brought you here to kill you, in front of a lot of people," he said, taking his seat belt off. I glared at him for a minute, but then I jumped on him and showered him with kisses.

"Best kiss date kiss ever kiss," he laughed and kissed me back.

"We even haven't started yet,"

"I know, but still," I said.

"Ok, then let's go," he said. We got out of the car and went in; the lights looked amazing at night. There are many people here: couples, mothers and fathers with their children, and even elderly people.I smile. It's been a long time since I had fun. I took Zack's hand and dragged him towards games and rides. We took breaks and ate some hot dogs or cotton candy. At last, we went to the Ferris wheel, which was huge. We sat together in a seat and waited for the rest to get in. To say that I wasn't nervous was a lie. I hate heights, but I think I can get away fine with this one.

"Are you scared of heights?" Zack asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"A little," I said, hugging his waist. Tightly might I add. The ride started.

"Wow, the badasses!" Alex is scared of heights," he said, chuckling.

"Stop,"

"I'm going to bully you now," he said, kissing my temple.

"Oh my god, of course you are,'' I said, slapping his stomach lightly. We laughed for a bit, then got quite engrossed in the view. We could see the city from up here, and rarely the stars; it was all so beautiful. I was so focused on the view that I didn't see Zack turn towards me.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. Those three words made my heart stop. I looked at him for a while, then a tear slipped down my cheek, followed by others. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I love you so much, Alex, and I know we just started dating and stuff, but when I almost lost you, I realized I love you a lot, and you don't have to say it back, but I just wanted to let you know," he said, hugging me back.

"I love you so much, Zack, just please don't break my heart like the others did. Please don't," I said.

"Never, I'll never do that; I love you."

"I love you," I said and kissed him deeply.

A/N: well hello. So sorry for ending it here, but I have to go somewhere, so I'm out of time, but I hope you like this chapter. and also in this book, relationships grow fast, so, yeah, anyhow, don't forget to comment and vote.