Chapter 35

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up to the sound of someone in my room. That person turned out to be Zack.

"Good morning," he said, looking at some papers on the desk.

"Morning," I said, sitting up. I stared at him.

"Zack, can we talk..." I said it nervously.

"Sure, wassup?" He said he was not looking away from his paper. I didn't say anything for a while.

"Zack. Look at me," I said sternly. He stopped what he was doing and slowly turned towards me.

"What's going on with us?" I said it in a mere whisper. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"I—I don't know Alex. ", he said now, staring at my hands.

"You barely touch me; look at me; you don't even call me names anymore. You don't even come to sleep here anymore... Did I do something wrong?" I said.

"No, no, no, darling, you didn't," he said, coming towards me and hugging me for the first time in a long time.

"I just thought I didn't want anyone to touch you after all of... that happened," he said, kissing my head.

"So you still like me?" I said I was hugging him tight.

"Of course I do. Nothing can make me stop liking you."

"Not even the fact that I got..."

"No, baby, that only makes you stronger," he said, kissing me all around.

"Why didn't you come to sleep with me then?"

"I just wanted to give you your space. You even said you need it."

"I know I did, but I wanted you here, not them." I said I would hide my face in his neck.

"You should've told me. I would've come.

"I know I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby. I adore you, you know?" He said he was rocking me back and forth.

"I adore you more," I said, giving him a kiss on his neck. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes.

"You wanna go eat something?" He asked me.

"Yeah, let me just get ready," I said, breaking the hug.

"Alright," he said, and kissed me before going back to his work.

I took all my toiletries and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on some comfortable clothesushed my teeth, and put on some comfortable clothes. When I got out, Zack was still working.

"What's that?" I asked, coming up behind him. He looked up at me and turned around, bringing me closer to him by the hips.

"Some other gang is fucking with our armory again. They stole a whole ship of our weapons while they were being transferred to this gang that needed some weapons. And this gang is demanding another shipment of it," he said, hugging me tighter.

"Take some of our weapons then. We have enough," I said, rubbing his head.

"You're okay with that?"

"Of course. I want to help.

"Thank you, baby," he said, kissing my stomach.

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, come," he said, taking my hand, and we went out to the kitchen. My brothers were spread out on the couch, eating some waffles while they watched Avengers.