Chapter 38

=Alexandra POV=

Five years later

I finish putting perfume on and check the time. I'm too early. I pick up my purse and head down to my car.

"Leaving so early?" I heard Jack say it from the couch. I nodded.

"Yeah, I wanna head to the cemetery for a little bit," he said, giving me a sad smile and nodding.

"Well, have fun on your date!" I thanked him and left. While driving there, my arms become sweaty and my heart picks up. Every time I go to visit them, I react like this. Come on, it has been 5 years. I drive up to the gates and step out of my car, taking the bag with me. My heels click on the concrete ground as I walk through all of the headstones. Reaching the end, I turned left and started walking on dirt, reaching the two headstones. I crouch down and gently dust away the dirt from the stone.

"I miss you guys so much. Everything has been a little more difficult with the gang and other gangs trying to steal our stuff and making more wars. It's exhausting, but it's up to me now to take care of it. I mean, I do get help from my brothers and everyone in general, but it's still hard without you two here. Sometimes I just want to pack my shit and leave, but I can't do that, can I? Heh." I took some small flowers from the bag and gently laid them down.

"I don't know if you guys like flowers, but either way, I brought them." It's better than rice, I guess," I sadly say. I sit quietly staring at them. I want to cry, but I can't. I'm tired of it.

"Anyways, I have a date in like 20 minutes. Hopefully you're not mad at me for being on a date instead of doing what I'm supposed to do. I'm trying to move on little by little from everything... and just start all over again." I said I was petting the headstones as if they were here.

"Anyways, I've got to go. I promise next time I'll bring the rest of the gang so you can see them." I said standing up.

"I love you guys," I said, smiling at them before leaving. I'm glad I didn't cry; I don't want to ruin my makeup.

After Ricardo's death, I took over the gang. The serpent and scorpio gangs joined forces, and now we're one.This made us stronger, making some of our enemies fear us. But we still get other mafias on us. At first, I was trying my best to keep it together and not break down, but after 5 years, I got a handle on being the boss and stuff. Not having Ricardo boss us around is hard, but we've got to adapt to new changes, even if we don't like them. Our gang mourns every day, but we still keep it together as a team.

After what happened and all the truth came out, our father apologized and blamed himself for what happened. Yes, I was mad, but I know it wasn't his fault. We all forgave him and asked him if he wanted to join us for protection. He said he didn't want more problems, but I still made him join. I don't want other gangs doing something to my family, and he needs to be alert about what's happening.

Year after year, we become closer as a family, just like when my mother was alive. Having everyone united made me keep going and fight for them.

Bryan changed who he was and became a whole new person. He focused on school but at the same time worked in the gang. He stopped partying and became more responsible. After what happened with Zoey, he felt like dating wasn't a good idea and stayed single up until this day. Me and him got closer like we used to be. I'm glad and proud of him.

Wade also changed. He's still his goofy, funny self, but he became more serious. He became obsessed with the gym, saying he wanted to become strong to protect us. He honestly had a glow too. He went from having a little muscle to becoming buff in 5 years. I like the change; it fits him.

Jack's still himself, just more mature. He still dates Damion, and they both have been very serious about their relationship. It's cute seeing them fight, then make up in a second. Jack has become like a best friend to me. We always gossip and talk about deep stuff. He helped me a lot with grieving, too. He's always there for me emotionally and supports me a lot, just like the rest.

They all graduated from high school and college. All of them have matured a lot, and I'm proud.

I can say I changed too. I graduated college with a degree in business. And I've turned 22. Time sure does fly by. I'm not like I used to be, all carefree and liking having fun. Now I'm always serious and alert. I guess seeing people you care for die changes you in a negative way. But I changed in good ways too.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I realize I've reached my destination. A fancy restaurant. It recently opened up and immediately became famous for the amazing view from their garden. This is my first time here. I check myself quickly before taking my purse and getting out of my car. I walked in and felt the coziness. I walk up to the man.

"Reservation for Ms. Dale, please," he checked his iPad before smiling up.

"Right this way, please," he said, and I followed him. He walked me to the end of the restaurant and opened a door.

"Enjoy your dinner!" He said I smiled and thanked him before walking in. I heard the door close behind me. It's the garden. I looked around before hanging up my coat. I opened the white fence and closed it. When I turned around, I stopped in my tracks. He stood there, his back facing me. The sunlight coming down from the open windows was reflecting on his polished dark suit. His black hair was beautiful, puffing out and shining under the light. My breath got stuck in my throat. How can a man's back be so beautiful!? He turned around after hearing me gasp.

"You're finally here," he said. His voice sounded miraculously soft. A beautiful, soft smile on his lips.

"Did you wait too long?" I was breathless.

"I will wait for you as long as I need to, Amor," he said, walking towards me. He stopped right in front of me. I can smell his manly cologne.

"I love when you call me amor," I said softly, staring at his soft green eyes.

He smiles gently before taking my hand in his. "And I love calling you Amor; do you know why?" He asked, leaning in.

"No, why?" I whispered. He smiled and gently pecked my lip.

"Because I love you, Alexandra, I love you with all my heart," he said, staring right into my eyes with a beautiful smile. I can see the truth of his wording behind his eyes. Love and adoration. My eyes tear up before I smile.

"I love you even more, Zach," I said before kissing him. He immediately wraps his arms around me, bringing me to his body and holding me like he's never going to let go of me. My Zach. My beautiful Zach

How much I've missed you!

A/N: HEY GUYS! Here's another update!

And yes, Zach is back! An explanation as to how he is alive will be in the next chapter!
I need you guys to comment more because I want to know what you guys think! I need reactions! I need drama! Lms -
Vote and comment!
See you next chapter!