chapter 10

Bryan POV 

I stood up from the fall. I looked at everyone but stopped at the big dude who was glaring at me. I'm guessing this is the Ricardo Alex is talking about.

"Ricardo," Alex warned. He kept glaring at me. then he came to me and dragged me by the shirt, face to face. Alex came to him to try to stop him. but he was too strong. I looked at him, not breaking eye contact, showing him how much he doesn't intimidate me.

"Ricardo, stop," Alex said again.

"If I hear that you messed with Alex, I won't hesitate to kill you; she's giving you a chance; don't waste it, you hear me?" He spoke slowly.

"I'm not losing this chance; if I mess up, I'll kill myself before you do." I said I looked at Alex and saw a small smile. He dropped me. and turn around and throw Alex over his shoulder. She grunted but didn't say anything. He took her somewhere. I turn to look at the others. They were all looking at me.

"Uh, are we still watching the movie?" I Asked.

=Alexandra POV=

I watched as Ricardo grabbed Bryan by the shirt. I went to stop him.

"Ricardo, stop," I said, holding his arm, but he didn't move.

"If I hear that you messed with Alex, I won't hesitate to kill you; she's giving you a chance; don't waste it, you hear me?" Ricardo warned.

"I'm not losing this chance; if I mess up, I'll kill myself before you do," Bryan said, looking at me. A small smile came into my face.

Ricardo dropped him and turned to me. He picked me up over his shoulder. I grunted but didn't do anything. We went to his room.

"Alright, put me down," he flopped me in the bed. threw himself on top of me. his head on my stomach. I started playing with his hair.

"Estoy cansado (I'm tired)," he said in a sleepy voice.

"Then sleep," I said.

"Nah, I have work to do."

"Ricardo, take a nap. You work too hard," I said.

"you know I can't sleep, with these nightmares, I can't," he said closing his eyes. since his sister died, he has a nightmare. I and Zoey always help him when he has nightmares, that's why we're so close we each other.

"Then come and watch movies with us," I said.

"ok" he just said. we stayed like that for a couple of minutes before getting up and giving me a piggyback ride. we went to the kitchen and got some more snacks. then we went to the living room. the others were watching Chucky seeds. my favorite movie. Ricardo put me down, and sat down on the couch, he dragged me with him, sitting in between his legs. I lay back in his chest he kissed me in the cheek and hugged me tightly around the waist.

Zack's POV (finally)

We were watching Chucky when Ricardo and Alexandra came in. We stared at them until they left for the kitchen.

"How old is Ricardo?" Jack asked Zoey.

"20," Zoey said, eating her ice cream.

" Is my sister with him!?" Wade asked with wide eyes. Zoey choked on her ice cream then started laughing.

"that's what I thought when I first saw them, they're always together like brother and sister. I'm guessing with what happens over here-" she pointed at Bryan "- she shut people out, but when Ricardo took her, he treated her like a sister. but there are more reasons why they're like that"

"what are those reasons?" I asked eager to know. but before she can answer Alex and Ricardo came back. they sat next to me, her in between his legs, him hugging her and planting a kiss on her cheeks. I think this is something more than a "sister and brother" thing. I can help but feel a hint of jealousy. I ignore it and continue watching the movie and eating almost all the snacks.

"Zack you ate all the snacks!" jack yelled.

"I'm a growing boy, I need it," I said shrugging.

"What am I?" Jack said pointing at his private part. before I could say anything Damion who has been quiet finally talked.

"not a boy" Jack Dramatically gasped and threw a chip at Damion. we laughed. Damion and Jack started arguing. someone called Ricardo on the phone. he answers after a minute, he put the phone away. he told something to Alex and she nodded. he kissed Alex again in the cheek before getting up kissing Zoey too and left to his office I'm guessing. she sat there watching Damion and Jack fight.

I took the moment to take in her beauty, her long black hair, the blue diamond eye's that shine even in the dark, her long eyelashes, her perfect skin, and the pink soft lips that I wish I could be kissing right now. I'm attracted to her, this is the first time I feel this way. and I don't like it, I don't feeling like this. I know Alex is the end of me, she's going to be the one that will make me melt, bring down my walls. I'll eventually break character and be the sweet old Zack. and I don't want that. I'll need a distraction.

= Like and comment!