The Soldier

"Y/n?!" Loki said in shock.

You were wearing skin tight black pants that had a gun holster attached at the thigh. You had a black crop top on that had strings wrapped around your sides. Your dark red jacket hid the black gloves that snaked up your arms and stopped above your elbows. Your normally straight long black hair had streaks of red in it and was curled. You had deep red, heeled, thigh high boots on that completed your new outfit.

"Kitten come here." Matthew said as he stood up.

You walked over to Matthew as he grabbed you and kissed you deeply. When the rest of the avengers heard Loki say your name they ran over to you guys. The other soldier kids suddenly disappeared.

"GODDAMNIT..." Tony shouted. "...The kids were just fucking illusions!"

Everyone was in shock at your new change in behavior and choice of clothing.

Loki growled as Matthew kissed you.

He pulled back from the kiss and said, "Oh sorry, sometimes I just get carried away." He said through a smile implying that that was not the first time he kissed you since your change of behavior.

Loki drew a dagger while glaring at Matthew. If looks could kill, Matthew would have been dead on the ground ages ago.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Matthew said as he wagged his finger. "We wouldn't want anything to happen to little miss Ruby here now would we?" Matthew said as he took your gun out of the holster and pressed it into your hip.

Your only response was to lean back into him as his finger found the trigger.

"What did you do to her!" Steve shouted.

"Well, I quite like this pretty little thing, so I decided that she's mine now." Matthew said with a smile.

Loki looked like he was going to cut Matthew's head off if he didn't stop talking and touching you. You were clearly oblivious to everything around you except Matthew.

"Why does she look..." Peter trailed off extremely quiet.

Unfortunately Matthew heard him.

"Why does she look so dazed? That's my bad I tried to erase...that" Matthew said as he waved his hand in a circle towards Loki. "but this little stubborn thing just wouldn't forget you." Matthew said in frustration while squeezing your shoulders.

"So, I used my magic to, well, to make her mine and um, this happened." He said as he trailed his hand up your side.

You let out a sigh and leaned back into him more.

Matthew chuckled before he continued to speak, "You see what I mean. She's just too, clingy and easy. How'd you deal with this?" Matthew asked Loki.

"I didn't try to take over her fucking mind." Loki growled.

"Oh, well that's my bad. Although I must say she is a real treat, I mean mhmmm." Matthew said as he closed his eyes for a second.

Clint took this opportunity to shoot Matthew in the shoulder. Matthew stumbled back a bit before laughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Tony shouted.

Matthew continued laughing while saying, "If you want her so badly, take her, I'm sure she'll be back to normal in no time. Better yet, Loki why don't you see if true loves first kiss will work." He said as he laughed, the sarcasm just oozing out of him.

Loki threw a dagger at him but he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Fuck!" Loki shouted.

He turned to look at you questioning what to do. "Y/n?" He said softly not moving because he didn't want to scare you.

Clint on the other hand took a step towards you. Your head moved quick as lighting to look at Clint and before he could say anything, a blast of red shot out of your hand and threw him into the side of the closest building.

"Y/n! Stop!" Peter shouted which made you throw a knife at him from out of no where.

Loki made the knife disappear before it could hit Peter. Your eyes started to glow extremely red as you floated above the ground, red streaks and sparks flying from your fingertips as the magic surrounded you.

"Take cover!" Steve shouted as everyone ducked down behind something.

The red mist floating around you suddenly exploded as you stretched your arms out. The wave of magic made nearby windows blow up, the burst creating a strong wind knocking things over and tearing things apart. You were about to use your magic on Peter who was hiding behind a huge piece of rubble, but you suddenly felt a stabbing pain in your neck as you blacked out and started to fall from the sky.

Loki ran towards you when he saw that you were free falling. He used his magic and you stopped falling instantly, instead you merely floated back to the ground. Once you were lying on the ground again Loki picked you up into his arms.

"Stark!" Loki shouted extremely loudly.

"Relax Loki, it was only a dart that will keep her asleep for the rest of the day." Tony replied.

Everyone gathered around and looked at you. You looked so small and fragile as you slept.

"Mr. Stark, can we fix her." Peter asked.

"I-I don't know." Tony said.

"We will get her back to normal even if it takes 20 goddamn years!" Loki said angrily as he carried you in his arms back to the jet.