Relationship

When you opened your eyes there was a bright light shining down on you.

"L-Loki?" You struggled to say.

"I'm here." He said as he squeezed your hand slightly.

"W-where are w-we?"

"Thor and I brought you to Asgard."

"Wh-What?"

"How are you feeling Lady y/n?" Thor asked you as he walked into the room.

You quickly let go of Loki's hand.

"It's alright darling, Thor knows." Loki told you.

"You-you're not going to t-tell Tony are y-you?"

"Not if you don't want me to." He said back with a small smile.

You tried smiling back but you started coughing horribly. You held your hand over your mouth as your coughing continued. When the coughing fit stopped you pulled your hand back to reveal blood. Loki looked at Thor with worry.

"Tell the healers to find an antidote now." Loki told Thor.

"They are working as fast as they can Brother."

"Well it's not fast enough!" Loki snapped at him.

"I-I'm dying a-aren't I?" You said quietly.

"No, no, I wouldn't let you." Loki told you although his eyes held sadness.

It was another hour before a healer walked into the room.

"Well it took you long enough! Do you have a cure?" Loki snapped at the healer.

The healer only nodded in response.

"Quickly, bring it in!" Loki said.

The healer left and returned minutes later with a small vial.

"She needs to drink this." The healer said as he handed the vial to Loki. He then left with a small bow to Thor.

Loki rushed back over to you. You couldn't keep your eyes open, and you were so tired.

"Love you must keep your eyes open. You need to drink this. Come here." Loki said as he pulled you against his chest and pressed the vial to your lips tipping it back.

He looked relieved when your temperature lowered the tiniest bit.

"We can go back to Midgard, I'm sure the team is worried with concern." Thor said.

"Alright." Loki said as he held you in his arms.

"What the hell took so damn long!" Tony shouted at the two gods, "It's been ten fucking hours."

Tony looked at you in Loki's arms. "She doesn't look better!"

You still had beats of sweat running down your face and your skin was still very warm. Tony tried to take you from Loki's arms, but the coolness and relief his body provided you made you curl up closer to Loki's chest. You grabbed his shirt and curled your hand so that if someone tried to take you away from Loki, they would find it a very hard task. Tony did not look happy when you curled into Loki.

"Her temperature is still extremely high, but it is slowly going down." Loki answered.

"How are you so sure?" Steve asked him.

"I can feel her body cooling down. My frost giant nature is also helping her."

Tony only glared daggers at Loki's words.

Peter spoke this time. "So, she'll be okay?"

"Yes. She might be a little out of it when she wakes, but yes, she'll be as good as new." Loki said.

It was about thirty minutes before you began to wake. You opened your eyes with a yawn. You looked around and saw everyone around you. You realized that you were on the couch and that you were laying on someone. You looked up at Loki's face which was filled with relief.

"That's my Peter, he's my best friend!" You told Loki while pointing at Peter who had a WTF look on his face.

"Um, what the hell's wrong with her?" Steve asked.

"I told you she would be a little strange after she woke up. It shouldn't last longer than an hour." Loki replied.

"Hiiii dad!" You said while waving at Tony.

Clint and Natasha chuckled at you, knowing full well how protective Tony was in 'dad mode' even though he wasn't actually your dad.

"He's my boyfriend." You whispered loudly to Steve as you pointed at Loki.

"I'm sorry, what!?" Tony shouted angrily.

"She's just confused." Loki said fearing that Tony might charge at him with you in his arms.

"What are you talking about silly billy, we kissed remember, and then we—"

Loki stopped you from talking more as he placed a hand over your mouth. He slowly looked up at everyone's expressions. Thor had a knowing smirk on his face and Peter looked shocked.

Clint handed Natasha a 20 dollar bill. "Damn, I thought it was going to be longer."

Tony was the only one who looked like he was going to kill Loki. His face was so red with anger it looked like he was going to explode.

He turned to Thor accusingly. "You knew about this?!"

He then turned around to glare at Clint and Natasha. "Did you know about this!" He shouted.

"No, but we bet on how long it would take for them to get together. I mean they clearly like each other." Natasha told him.

Tony did not like that answer. He turned to look back at Loki.

"Thor, I suggest you take y/n." Tony said calmly which scared the hell out of everyone.

As soon as Thor took you out of Loki's arms, he was sent backwards by one of Tony's inventions that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Did you pull that out of your ass?" Clint asked with amusement.

"I'm about to shove it up Loki's ass if he doesn't stay away from y/n!" Tony shouted.

"Stop it dad! I love him!" You admitted.

Tony looked like he was going to tear Loki a new one. Everyone was shocked by your words. Even Loki looked shocked.

"Me and Loki are going upstairs to watch a movie in my bed because my head is pounding like a bitch! There will be no tearing anyone a new anything!" You shouted.

"No way in hell! You are not allowed in her room and you are not allowed to go near her again!" Tony exclaimed with anger at Loki.

You walked over to Loki, grabbed his hand, and pulled him after you up the stairs towards your room. Tony had a disbelieving look on his face before huffing in annoyance and going down to his lab. Everyone else was trying to absorb what the hell just happened.