♥33♥ Another journey

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it's the next day, Katsuki had finished packing. He's planning to leave Meiun Island. He went out alone last night to see if he could remember anything and he did. He's going to be fine. 

"Kacchan, where are you going?" When Katsuki looked over his shoulder he saw Izuku, Ochako, Shouto, Denki, and Kyouka. "That boat is small, isn't it? It looked just like the boat from that time..." 

"I'm going to find those idiots, beat the shit out of them and make them apologize to me for tricking me and the princess." 

"You will need a bigger boat if we are to travel together." Shouto walked up to him, "I'm coming." 

"And why are you coming?" 

Shouto showed Katsuki a ring around his finger, it's the wedding ring between him and Michiyo. "I'm going to bring my wife's sister back to her. That's why I have a reason to cross paths with them." 

Katsuki looked at Izuku and Ochako. 

"Um! I-I can't have Ranfa-san thinking you have killed her this whole time! I am a key witness!" 

"...and if she refuses to listen to you?" 

"Then I will convince her, even if I die trying!" 

Ochako smiled and she nodded, "I'll come and help Deku-kun! After all, Ranfa-san wished for everyone from the tower to all come back to life! She couldn't be a bad person!" 

Katsuki then glared at Denki and Kyouka, "And why are you two following me?" 

"W-well- our time was short but Eijirou is a good dude! When he flew away, he looked very hesitant to do so. I want to save my friend!" Denki hadn't met Eijirou for long but he knew a good guy from the moment he met them and Eijirou's one of the greatest guy he had ever met and he'd hate to see Eijirou being forced to walk on a path he knew was wrong for him. "Let me come with you so I can talk to him! Maybe I can convince him to come back!" 

"I'm just following this guy so his stupidity doesn't end up killing him." Kyouka said in a matter of fact way. 

"Hey!" 

Katsuki didn't think losing two comrades would in return give him some more. He grinned, "You fuckers better not end up getting in the way. And if you get yourself killed, I won't avenge you. You chose to follow me from your own free will." 

"YES!" 

"Let's go!" 

"You're still going with such a small boat?!" Ochako exclaimed! 

At a faraway forest where wilderness flourished, a certain Monkey Zodiac was running away, trying to get away from a wolf and a dragon. 

"Hah...hah...! Hah....!" He was pressing a hand against his right ear because it was blown off by Ranfa. 'Crap! Crap! Crap! How can this happen to me?! This forest is my domain! My area! How are they getting the best of me in my own favorite place to kill others?! 

What was this feeling he was feeling right now? Saruhiko knew it was fear but he tried to deny it. For him, a Zodiac, to feel fear...it was laughable at best! 

Saruhiko looked up and he could see a massive red dragon in the sky. The red dragon breathed out a sea of fire and he destroyed all of the trees. Saruhiko no longer have a place to hide. 

The monkey's heart dropped when Ranfa jumped down from the back of the dragon and landed on the ground with her aura. 

"And where do you think you are going?" Ranfa walked up to the child-like Zodiac and she looked down at him, "Didn't you all tell me it was inevitable?" She smiled at the child, "You think you were the hunter the whole time but you have forgotten there is such thing as a role reversal. How does it feel to be the one who is getting hunted?" 

"S-spare me...!" 

"Spare you?" Ranfa clicked her fingers and Saruhiko felt his other ear blow up. 

"Gah...! Gahhh!!!! Ahhh!!!!" It was so painful! When did she get her aura into him?! 

"Your God didn't spare me when he decided my story should end. Your God didn't spare my little twin...why should I spare yours?"

Saruhiko whimpered and then he watched Eijirou transform from a dragon into a person again. Saruhiko didn' dare to stand up and so he crawled to Eijirou. "Eijirou! Eijirou, please! Tell her to spare me! Even though I have lived for many years, I am still a child! 

Eijirou usually have sympathy for others but he was willing to push that side of him away for her sake. Everything he will do from now on will all be for Ranfa. "You haven't answered her question. You knew what God planned to do but you did nothing. I have at least tried to stop the demise, what did you do? All you did was watch the world burn." Eijirou kicked the child away and stopped him from touching him. 

"Eijirou-" He couldn't speak because Ranfa stomped down on his head! She focused aura all on her foot and she crushed the child's skull with ease! He didn't see it coming; if he had infused magic around him, he wouldn't have died in such a humiliating way. Ranfa crushed him like a person would crush a spider under their foot. 

"Don't call my lover's name with your mouth." 

Deeper and deeper into the darkness she goes for the sake of revenge...